Week 0//Day 1//Prologue//The Letters//

No.Mercy [Fem ver. 2.0]
week 0 // day 1 // prologue
"There was no mercy." 
//The Letters// 
XXX: 
You have been chosen to participate in the second installment of the survival show No.Mercy as one of 14 participants. The 7 winners will debut as the female counterpart to “Monsta X” - the previous group who participated in No.Mercy about 6 months ago. Please present yourself to practice room xxx by 3pm sharp for the informational meeting. Congratulations.
신원쓰              조영철
//2015.9.28//Monday//1:32pm 
The sound of heels hitting tile floor echoed throughout the empty hallway.
Almost there. *huff*
The girl zoomed as fast as she could down the silent hallway.
*huff huff* Gotta get to Miyoung.
She pushed through the door to the classroom, sliding across the floor slightly before running to the back of the classroom. The whole class stared in shock at the intruder, the teacher shouting in confusion. Ignoring her surroundings, the girl continued on her mission. She finally skidded to a halt at one of the desks.
“Dari?” The person at the desk hissed, “what are you doing? You are going to get into trouble.”
The older female just huffed, a giant grin plastered on her face as she held up an envelope.
“Miyoung… letters.”
Extremely confused, Miyoung looked down at her friend.
“Letters?”
//2015.9.28//Monday//3:08pm 
Twelve girls sat on the floor of the training room. One of the evaluators looked at his watch and sighed.
“Jieeun-ah, who are we waiting for?” one of the girls whispered.
The woman - Jieeun - who was sitting  next to her rolled her eyes and shrugged, too annoyed to even spare a yes or no answer.
How should I know?
A few minutes passed before the door to the training room opened and the last two trainees walked in. 
Who do they think they are? Coming in late when the letter specifically stated by 3:00pm tops. Rediculous.
The two girls bowed and apologized for coming in late before sitting down together in one of the empty spots around the room.
"Now that everyone's here," one of the judges started, glaring slightly at  the two newcomers, "I am going to give a brief introduction to the competition."
Murmurs could be heard around the room, some trainees shifting uncomfortable and others smiling.
"Take a good look at the trainees around you. You may recognize some of them, you may have trained with some of them, but from now on they will be your major competators. The girls around you are now the number one barriers between you and debut but at the same time a few are going to be those that debut alongside you. Take this competition seriously if you want a definite future with this company. Today we will be assigning the performances to you for the initial evaluation which will be happening in approximately one weeks time. After every performance you will all be ranked and your ranking will be your new name. Congratulations for making it this far. I wish you all the best of luck."
Let the games begin.
authors note: basic prologue complete yay!!! comments are love <3  ©