4 .

My Boo(spin-off to Crying'Wolf!')

"On a scale of 1 to 10,how much do you think Sunggyu would bust my head off if a call him right now?"Hoya tested the general opinion(namely Jungwook and Dongwoo) while waiting for Jungsoo to come out of the toilet.

"Is there a specific reason for this sudden death wish?"Dongwoo pretty much gave the answer away."We have the manager right here."

"Yeah,I ...this time I kinda need an inside opinion."Hoya excused himself before Jungwook."No offence,hyung,but this is something that only him could help with,seeing he's had enough experience."

"I'm not even gonna question about your 'inside jokes'.It's too bothersome to explain to the management department when things go south."the elder raised his hands in defeat."I'll wait for you at the van;that little monster could be destroying it as we speak.Just,take care not getting noticed and hurry."

"I would,but it's not my bladder that went MIA."Hoya snickered,making Dongwoo laugh loudly."Shh,you're gonna give us away!"

"Can't help it,man.Whenever you get pissed,your language gets a colourful upgrade.She might be a welcomed..."

"Stop.You're not making any sense."Hoya muffled his words,checking the surroundings,than his watch."What the hell is taking her so long?"

"Maybe you scared her with that bubbly personality.And I'm more sensitive than you trying to find ways to drug her."Dongwoo pushed the other's hand away."Yeah,I just figuered out what you and Gyu could possibly have in common."

"She's just as stubborn,if not even more so than Nari.The doctor specifically asked she take at least a painkiller after what she endured in there."Hoya explained himself.

"Well,should I make the call,then?Maybe he'll be more inclined to listen to me."Dongwoo offered.

They were spared the dreadful deal the minute Jungwook ran back to them,panting harder than ever.He could barely speak,trying to even his breathing,hands on his knees.

"She...damn that girl can kick.She..."

"Hyung what's the matter?"Dongwoo helped him take a seat.

"That girl,she just ran off with the mutt.I would've thrown it out willingly,no need to get that physical."the elder rubbed his shoulder.

"What?Do you mean she's not in here?"Hoya burst the door to the Ladies' toilet,enraged at finding it soulless.

"We were here the entire time.How did she manage to get out?"

"The window."Hoya scoffed,punching the walls."Stupid creature!"

"Where are you going?"the others followed.

"Home.Suit herself.See if I care!"he screamed when they got outside,as if she'd be around to hear him.

"Is this healthy?"Jungwook asked taking the wheel.

"Incredibly,yes.Hey, don't worry,I'm sure she'll be fine.She seems quite capable of taking care of things."Dongwoo patted Hoya on the shoulder.

"Who's worrying?I'm glad I'm off the hook.Nut case,might've sued me for harming Boo.I was just trying to avoid it."

"Sure you were,cause it was her clothes that got ripped tonight,not yours."Dongwoo laughed in his hand,coughing away the sound.

Needless to say,when they reached the dorm,Hoya was nowhere near calmness,which only escalated when he bumped into Nari's staggering steps outside Gyu's room.

"I'm not even gonna spare you a glance,your kind is good at self handling disasters!"he said bitterly,avoiding her.

"What's gotten up his ?He looks like he battled a shredding machine;and lost."Nari blinked in confusion,asking Dongwoo for some enlightment.

"Ooo,it's a great story.But I don't think he'll apreciate if I spill the beans after what transpired tonight.Why don't I help you get back inside,better?"he caught her by the hands.

"I'll have to start doing this on my own,eventually."she accepted,inhaling deeply."And what the heck did he mean with'my kind'?"she stopped abruptly.

"Nari,I swear,I'll never get how your mind works.How can you change topics like that?"Dongwoo faintly smiled,putting more force into his grip.He could feel her starting to lose strengh in her feet.

"It's the details that get to me!"

"Never mind that for now.We'll talk when you're not crashing down on me.Hurry, before hyung notices you're gone."he urged.

"Thanks,Woo-ah.I owe you one."she gave her pinky for him to seal their silent promise.

Suddenly,the door opened revealing a very steamy Sunggyu;his flexing white knuckles on the door knob showed well enough the inner storm!

"I hope to God you're signing for a call and not a secret promise to keep something from me."he eyed them both.

"Eyy,hyung,don't be like that.What possibly could we have to hide?"Dongwoo chimed.

Sunggyu kept staring at him with so much intensity that he barely breathed and he knew he was bound to spill.

"Don't do it."Nari begged.

"Thank you, Woo-ah."he grabbed her arm,helping her walk,a satisfied grin on his lips.

"Sorry,Nari.You know how he is."Dongwoo whined,seeing her mime a cutting throat at him."I guess I can forget about that favour,huh?"

No one gave him a proper answer,but the closed door was enough to get the point.He'd definitely hear from Gyu tomorrow,but he hoped to be in fairer terms,after a good-night's sleep on it.He was just too protective of Nari ever since her accident and every little mishap wasn't accepted when it came to her safety.They've been through so much,that even a pinch would be considered as huge as a punch!

Speaking of:he might get out of the scoulding,if he invoked Hoya's story!Yeah,that's what he'll do!!!

Self praising himself as he walked out of the shower,Dongwoo almost had a heart attack at Gyu's calm voice stopping him in his track.The livingroom was pitch dark,so he didn't expect anyone to roam around,much less calling his name.

"Hyung,what the actual heck!?You know how scared I am of ghosts!"he let himself fall to the floor.

"Woo-ah,it's just us in here!No cameras for you to play weak spirited dino."Sunggyu pushed a glass for him to take,while gulping on one of his own.

"Wow,are you sure it's ok?"Dongwoo's eyes widened at the strong smell.

Late night drinks were something special for them,but it had been a while since they last indulged.

"I need to keep a clear head."Sunggyu scoffed.

"This probably isn't going to help much,then."

"Just,bare with me,huh?We can always pinky swear on it."he said.

"Gyuzizi,it wasn't intentional."Dongwoo puffed his cheeks,taking a seat beside him."She was probably coming out of the bathroom.I only offered to help because she got in a slight argument with Hoya."

"I'm not mad at you,Woo-ah.I was supposed to look after her,but I can barely manage for myself,sometimes.I hate we're crippled like that.So, what's Hoya riled up about?"

"She told you already?"Dongwoo smiled,recognising the signs of his own strategy.

Nari had used the same excuse!

"I bet you two must think you've got great minds to think alike."Gyu his dry lips,putting the glass aside.

"Wh...ho...."

"You're like an open book,Woo-ah.It's written all over your face.But,we're going off topic."

"Well,I...maybe it's best if I let Hoya explain.He did want to call at some point tonight for your advice."Dongwoo gulped the lump in his throat.How on earth did Gyu always read them?!

"Hmm,that's unexpected.You're sure?"

"Pretty much.It was related to drugging some uncooperative stubborn girl that got hurt on his behalf."

"Well,that, I can surely help him with."Sunggyu smirked a bit too intense."But tell me more about this girl."

"OMG,Gyu!You didn't drug Nari again just now,did you?!"Dongwoo yelped,after giving it some thought.

"Great minds DO think alike,Woo-ah."he smiled a Cheshire's cat smile,much to his friend's dismay.