3 .

My Boo(spin-off to Crying'Wolf!')

Drugging would come so much in handy right then!Hoya was that close to asking for such extreme measures if it could guarantee her standing still and receiving proper treatment without complains.It worked whenever they had tried it on Nari,another tough nut as he recalled.Granted there had been major set backs because of it,but they managed to pass by.

 Instead,this girl seemed like she obeyed his "command"only  for the duration of the trip to the hospital;the minute they set foot inside it was like all hell broke loose!He barely convinced Dongwoo to keep an eye on Boo while he and Hyoan helped her get treated;he still had to conceal his identity and her fussing wasn't helping much to their incognito.

He found out her name was Lee Jungsoo when they asked for the registration and on top of it ,that she could be even more reluctant to be ordered into something she didn't want.

"Just sit here quietly and let them stitch you up."Hoya grabbed her shoulders in an attempt to keep her in one place.She'd been trying to flee the ER ever since they arrived."I can't believe you're such a baby.They'll give you a numbing shot if it hurts."

"I said I could handle it!Effin' let go of me!"she pushed him two steps back."I've always patched myself up!"

"What the hell?Do you enjoy being a chewing toy?!"he shook her with much force than needed."I don't even want to know what got you in similar situations as to be bitten so often."

"I'm a veterinarian,moron!"she spat."Animals get frightened much more than humans.And guess what:they bite their way out of scary or abusing handlings,like Boo's case!"

"So, what's your excuse?"Hoya eyed her, after a few seconds of staring at her profile.

He knew he hit a soft spot,he could see it clearly in her widened eyes.Before she could answer,the doctor in charge stepped into the small caring area and started to clean her up,after examining thoroughly her bleeding wound.

"It's not that deep,but the tissue around it seems rather thin;have you had any other cuts or..."

"Just patch it already!"she winced,avoiding his gaze.

"I'm not gonna lie,it's not very pleasant."the doctor put her chart away,before putting his surgical gloves on.

"I'll live."she said with a darkened voice.

"It says here you have high intollerance to anesthetics.Have you...."

"I've tested all!"she cut him short."Listen, I see you guys are quite busy around;why don't you let me do it,I'm more than qualified."she tried to get her way.

"Being a vet does not equal to sewing yourself up like a damn rag doll!"Hoya squeesed her wrist to keep her in place."Do what you need,doc;I'll hold her."he noded to the man.

"You might wanna think about something to distract her;it helps a bit."he said preparing his aid kit.

"Pff,what could a diva possibly have to say?"she laughed bitterly.

"Aww,don't be like that Baby Boo;there's so much more to me than meets the eye."Hoya cooed close to her ear,making her gawk."Even though you tried your best to get under my clothes."he winked at her.

It would've been hilarious seeing her flustered face,if not for the strong hold on his hand,a clear response to the pain she was feeling.He had to give credits to the doctor who worked fast enough,but there was so much he could do with her condition without hurting her any further.Hoya silently thanked him,nodding his head and encouraged him to finish the patching.

"I actually think you used poor Boo to get your way with me."

"How can you say that?!"she eyed him."I only went there to fetch him from my stupid sister who wanted to brag about owning a dog to her friends.I warned her he isn't ready to safely interract with people,but her pea-sized brain didn't understand the gravity of things.How could I have known he'd sprint in your changing room?Who knows what might've happened to you if I wasn't there."she scoffed,as if just realising.

"Thank you,Baby Boo."Hoya said in a soft voice,wiping her tears that were falling on her cheeks.

"Stop calling me that."she hickuped.

"What else should I call you when you're such a crying baby?Do you know how much you resemble  Boo right now?"he smiled faintly.

"I'll get you for this."she coughed away the embarasement.

"Yeah,what was that back there?"he asked in all honesty.

"It's a Ninjutsu technique :the Musha Dori."she explained,hissing loudly as the doctor started bandaging her up."Mother fu...."she cursed out loud,making the doctor chuckle.

"Language, Baby Boo!"Hoya admonested.

"Stop saying that!"she whined,grabbing his hand with trembling fingers,hiding her face in her shoulder.

He would,but it made her angry enough to forget a bit about the pain inflicted on her.

"We'll name you differently after you stop fussing,ok?"

"That's a rap!"the doctor finally announced."I'll see you back here in a week.No wetting it,no lifting and no fighting!"

"Can't make any promisses."she sniffed.

"I'll leave you a prescription with antibiotics and some painkillers.Any problem,you come here;no self patching,ok?"he pointed his finger at her.

"I'll make sure of that."Hoya answered for her.

"Like hell you will!"she pushed herself up from the bed only to wobble into him.

"Easy there,tiger.Your body received tremendous waves of pain;don't strain it more than it needs.Take the pills and sleep on it.And you might wanna keep her hand uplifted for the night."he adressed Hoya who busied himself with holding tight to her.

"Yes,thank you again."he bowed slightly,feeling the girl stagger beside him.

"Don't let Baby Boo win this round."the doctor smiled,leaving both of them awestruck.

"Glad he's entertained."Hoya scoffed bitterly.

"Isn't that in your job prescription?"she smirked.

"Oh,now you're being just rude.Come on,Hyoan is waiting for us.Dongwoo is still crying his eyeballs out for being left alone to take care of Boo.Look."he showed her the selfie he posted on Twitter just a while back.

He could tell Dongwoo sent it to calm her a bit,the all too familiar dramatised stance being so obvious.Hoya had talked to him via sms,afraid they'd bust him out of there and he knew Dongwoo would want a fair appreciation of the situation.

"Why don't you call him Baby Boo?"she offered.

"He's not as cute as you."he spat before he could stop his mouth.

Where did that come from?