2nd smile

Laugh (Spin-off to Cry and Howl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom?" the sound of my little baby said as soon as he stepped out of the gates of his school. I turned around, noticing that my son was surrounded by his group of friends, including the only female friend, Irene. 

"Hey, Mama Kim!" the group greeted, calling me by a nickname they have been calling me for a long time now, ever since the group first got friends with In Kyu which was back in grade 1. I smiled at them, ruffling one of the boy's - I think his name was B.I - hair. 

"How did school go?" I asked as I accepted the hug from Irene, who seemed to have colored her hair blonde. 

"It's as y as always. Our teacher, Jung Krystal is always out ing the P.E teacher." Hansol, the half Korean said, getting glares from his other friends as he was using foul words in front of an adult. I chuckled, shaking my head, remembering where I had heard that name from.

"So Krystal Jung has always been so horrible, huh?" I said as I patted Hansol's shoulder. In Kyu looked up in surprise and curiosity.

"Mom, you knew Teacher Jung?" he asked and I nodded, remembering that once time she and her clique had ganged up on me in the bathroom 17 years ago. 

"Well yeah, her jealous thought I was after your uncle." I said as I shuddered at the thought. I chuckled, seeing their faces actually show interest in what I was saying, "She also thought that InKyu's father was 'her's' which is kind of ironic now that we're tied together by the law."

"You go, Mama Kim!" Irene exclaimed as she showed me her thumbs. I chuckled, doing a peace-sign. Irene chuckled, "But you must admit, Papa Kim is extremely hot."

"I know, right!" I laughed, high-fiving her as InKyu threw a look of disgust at the both of us. 

"You two are disgusting." he said, scrunching up his nose. I threw a glare at him and smirked, knowing that I had the perfect comeback.

"Hey kids, did you know that this kid used to have this weird habit of dipping his hands into the toilet?" I said as I turned to his friends, making my son go red.

"Mom, why are you even here? I can get home alone!" InKyu pouted as he threw a very disgu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter