1st Smile

Laugh (Spin-off to Cry and Howl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, baby. Wake up, it's time for school!" I cooed as I pulled the cover off my son's curled up body. 

"5 minutes, mom" In Kyu groaned, as his tail started wiggling around. I chuckled, slapping his boxer-covered bum.

"Alright, 5 minutes. If you're not awake by then, your dad will come." I warned before I skipped out of his room and into the room right in front of it. 

"Jung Rin?" I called into the darkness of the small room. Turning the lights on, I softened at the sight. On the floor was my 6 year old daughter, curled up in the covers after probably falling off the bed. I chuckled, bending down in front of her before I poked her nose, "Kim Jung Rin."

Even though I knew how much of a heavy sleeper my daughter was - something she got from her father -, I knew she was awake. I stood up, crossing my arms, "I made pancakes."

"PANCAKES!" she suddenly yelped, standing up from her lying position before she was out of the door. I smirked, my heels to go to my shared bedroom with my husband of 16 years. 16 very long years.

But they have been fun. Especially when you are both supernatural beings with powers and love to prank people. Sitting on the bed, I let my fingers run through the thick, black hair of my husband's. He was slightly snoring, clad in only his boxers. He groaned, turning around so he was facing me. 

"Time to wake up, Jongin." I said as he whined, placing his head on my lap. 

"I don't want to!" he said as he rubbed his cheek on my bare thigh. I crossed my arms. 

"I wonder who won't get laid tonight~" I sang making his eyes go wide. 

"It's not me! IT IS NOT ME!" he yelped as he ran out and into a bathroom. I laughed, standing up to get ready to follow my kid to school. I put on my clothes and got down to find everyone eating by the table already. 

"Mah," In Kyu called, mouth full of food. I frowned, but raised a brow. He swallowed, hitting his chest a little before taking a slurp of water, "you don't need to follow me to school. I can go alone."

"Where's the fun in that?" I asked, making my dear son groan. I laughed, shaking my head, "I'm going to meet up with your uncle anyway, so live with it."

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAD~!" Jung Rin called making Kai hum as responds as his mouth was full of food. The 6 year old pointed her fork at him, pouting, "Can we go visit the uncles? I wanna meet Sehun and Luhan and Kris and Chanyeol and ALL OF THE SAMCHEONS!" 

"Jung Rin, they're old." In Kyu just have to in, making Kai choke on his food and me to burst out laughing. 

"Hey, kid. Remember who your dad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter