3rd smile

Laugh (Spin-off to Cry and Howl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you have fun?" I asked as soon as my dear husband - who currently reeked of alcohol - entered the bed room, looking tired as heck. He had just come home from the strip-club for Baekhyun's bachelor party as the latter had finally decided a while back to propose to his girlfriend and now fiancé, Taeyeon. 

"Is ending up in a fight considered fun?" he groaned as he started taking off his shirt, proceeding to get to bed. I looked up from my phone and glared at him, raising a brow. 

"You got into a fight?" I asked to which he only nodded his head to. He made his way to the bathroom, washing up as I waited for his answer. After being married for 16 years now, he wouldn't care less if I could see him pee. He washed his hands, changed into his pajamas before he threw himself in the bed. I frowned, noticing that he still haven't answered me, "Jongin, what happened?"

He turned around, circling his arms around my waist as he rested his head on my chest. My hands immediately reached to his hair, playing with his dark locks. He sighed, "It's nothing, really. I accidently bumped into this guy and he got pissed. Words were exchanged, including 'Let's see if you're sorry after my has given your 6 stitches.'"

"Wait, what?! He threatened to bang you?" I asked surprise, laughter already beginning to bubble up in me. He chuckled, nodding which resulted to his cheek rubbing against my bare chest, "Was he gay?!"

"I would guess so. He didn't even have a with all those strippers dancing." he answered making me stop to take a moment to realize what he was saying. Noticing my glare at him, he only chuckled and reassured me that I was his by placing a kiss on my lips. He rested his head back on my chest and hummed in pleasure as my hands began to move in his hair again, "He wouldn't do much damage anyway. He was small." 

"He was small?" I asked, confused at what he was referring to. He chuckled.

"His was small." he answered making me snort. 

"You saw his ?" I asked, raising a brow at him. He laughed, his voice rumbling against my chest. 

"I saw him pee in an ally I passed earlier." he answered making me burst into laughers. 

"You sound like a creep, Jongin." I laughed to which he poked my belly. I chuckled, before smirking playfully, "I wonder how a small one feels like."

His head immediately sprung up as he glared at me, "Excuse me, is my 12 inched not enough for you?"

I smirked, crossing my arms, "Who said that I couldn't try others' as well?"

His eyes widened before a smirk appeared on his face. He rolled on top off me, holding his weight up with his arms next to my head, "Woman, you need a lecture."

****

"Hey, what do you guys think about eating fried chicken out later?" Kai asked the kids under breakfast. 

"YES!" Jung Rin shouted, spitting cereal all over the table as In Kyu pumped his fists up in the air in agreement. I frowned, grabbing a tissue before I wiped Jung Rin's face. And then started the chicken-cheer made by Jung Rin which includes the words 'Chicken, fierce and hood'. 

"You're not getting chicken if you don't eat your breakfast!" I stated to which the 6 year old got silent and started eating. 

"By the way," In Kyu said making us all look up. In Kyu was usually a quiet kid, so every time he spoke, we would listen to what he had to say, "there's a parent-meeting later on."

"Who's going?" I asked Kai, referring to who was going to attend the meeting. We both had gone on parent-meetings before and we both hated it. 

"Oh, I also have one of those! Thank you, oppa, for reminding me!" Jung Rin exclaimed as she stared innocently up at me and Kai. Kai groaned, before wiping his mouth with a tissue. 

"I'll go to Jung Rin's while you go to In Kyu?" Kai suggested, and I nodded, agreeing, "I can pick you up. After that, chicken!"

"Cool." I agreed as I grabbed the now empty plates and put them into the sink, "Jung Rin, get ready to go. You're leaving soon."

", I'm late!" In Kyu exclaimed as he quickly stood up, grabbed his backpack before he ran out the door. I turned around in surprise and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Did he just curse?" I asked Kai, frowning. 

"What's ?" Jung Rin suddenly asked, making Kai's eyes widen. I sighed.

****

"Dang it, Kyu Rin!" Jongin groaned as his grip on the steering-wheel tightened, his head thrown backwards as his luscious full lips were parted, moans and groans escaping them.

"What?" I asked innocently as I continued kneeding his hard-on through his jeans while he was driving. For the moment, we were on the way to In Kyu's school since Jongin was being very nice by driving me there. But throughout the 15 minute drive, I grew bored which resulted to my hand reaching over to Jongin's pants. 

"If we die today, I will die with a -" he said between his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter