Chapter 5 The End

The secret life of Kai.

CHAPTER 5

 

Two days later Taemin was resting his head sleeping peacefully on the side of Kai’s hospital bed. When Kai finally woke up he found Taemin sleeping next to him. Kai lift his hand to touch Taemin’s head. When Taemin felt his touch he woke up happy to finally see Kai awake. 

 

-Hey, your back!- Taemin say with a big smile on his face. Kai move his lips to say “Hey” but harley any voice came out. But he did smile back at Taemin.  

 

-It’s the baby ok?- Kai was able to ask with almost no voice at all. There was no need for his voice, Taemin understood what he asked. 

 

-Yes his great! and beautiful.- He reply with a big grin.

 

-It’s a boy- Kai say smiling.

 

-Yes, you didn’t know?- Taemin asked him. Kai shake his head.

 

-No, there was no way to see him before he was born- Taemin remember that the ultra sound didn’t work on Kai and that he was unconscious the day of the delivery.  

 

-Thank you for keeping him Kai- 

 

-You were right. He was alive and he was part of you. I couldn’t kill the last link that tie me to you.- Kai say forcing what little voice he had. Taemin kiss his forehead. 

 

-I’ll bring your son- he say happily and excited to hold the baby one more time, he felt now like a pro. A few minutes later Taemin came back with the little bundle and lay him on top of Kai’s chest. There was still tubes attache to Kai but the baby found comfortable resting on his father’s chest. 

 

-Do you have a name for him?- Taemin ask him still looking at the baby who began to yawn.

 

-I thought that if it was a girl I was going to name her after my adoptive mother, but I don’t think Haru will suits a boy.- Kai say.

 

-Haru was a beautiful name but you were right. How about Jongmin? we can mix our names together.- Taemin suggested.

 

-Jongmin. I like it!- Kai say. Kai’s real name, the one his adoptive mother choose for him was Jongin, Kai was only his stage name. -Jongmin it is- 

 

-Hi Jongmin!- Taemin greet his son. -So that means I can be part of Jongmin’s life too?- 

 

-You better be, if you don’t want me to sue your for child support- Kai joked making Taemin laugh. 

 

Two months later Kai was ready to go back to EXO where all of the member were anxious to having him back, non of them knows that their lead dancer had a baby just two months ago. Meanwhile Shinee members were happy to find out that finally Taemin and Kai became friends again, but they also don’t know about the baby. Thanks to the doctor’s nice who began working as a full time nanny for little Jongmin, Taemin and Kai were able to go back to their life and always come back home to their son when they decided to move in together. On stage and in front of the cameras they are the best of friends, once in a while the fans can tell there’s something more by the way they look at each other or their excessive skinship, but no one really knows what happen behind close doors. Later Taemin and Kai learned that the strange smell that Taemin finds always soothing in Kai, was actually some kind of pheromones that unconsciously Kai was projecting every time he felt protected or protecting. In other words, every time Kai need to be close to Taemin, and the smell could lingers for longer periods of time. And can only be detected by Taemin. And it was actually his unknown organ the main source. And since Kai still have that extra organ that allowed him to have more babies, they are very careful every time they are intimate. Having Jongmin it’s the best gift, but they still have so much to give on stage and still fulfilling their dreams. Maybe a few years later after the military service, they might think on having a second child. For now they still hiding their secret and giving everything to their careers, to their fans, and to their child.

 

The End.