Conflict within

Conflict within

 

Life has always been hard on her, even if it was on almost all the people in the world, it would be exceptionally be even more harder on her.As a child she was scarred for life,when she got this bruise on her forehead and lost her parents in a very tragic accident and the scar was left there as if to constantly remind her of this tragedy.She was strong enough to grow past all these and survive,determined to live on and face head-on the challenges life present to her, even if not for herself,for her dearly parents who had to leave so early.So young.But then her bad fate was unavoidable.She suddenly lost feelings for everything around her, eventually depression kicked in.She could no longer connect to her expansively imaginative and lively self that she was before.She was took in by ShoSho,her middle school grade teacher,after the tragic accident and recovered for a shortwhile.However everything around her was meaningless, and her depression intensified.To make matters worse,now she has to attend this so-called high school only just because ShoSho urged her.She couldnt disagree as ShoSho was all she had left of that she really cared about.And she starts the next day,as freshman of SooMan High.

 

 

"Oh my god, look at that lousy newcomer"

"Wait is that a scar on her face,ew"

She could hear the hassle even before she has planted her foot on the entrance gates of SooMan High.This was all familiar and she no longer paid no mind after all those years in middle school where she was judged and excluded because of her huge scar denouncing and covering up her rather really adorable face ,and also being an orphan.She made her way through searching for her homeroom class ,ignoring the comments making sure her hair covers up her scar,and then finally found it as the school bell rang for the third time.The homeroom teacher saw her and motioned for her to come in through.

"You must be Wendy,right?I've called out the whole roster already and you're the only one left"

The teacher scanned the room for a place to sit for Wendy as every other students were settling down on their own spots.

"Oh, there's a place way over at the corner by the window,right behind Irene"

Wendy glanced up to see the seat and what miraculously caught her eye was this angelic beauty staring right at her.A sudden gush of wave in her insides and she immediately pulled away from the blazing stare.Wendy proceeded her way to her assigned seat,feeling something that she hasn't for a long time.She was nervous.