15.06.03

Your Demeanor

Dear Kim Jisoo,

 

I was so random...

 

I know, even your friend called me weird... But, it was fun, your reaction at my randomness was priceless. I know you secretly thinks that my random self is cute -insert a mehrong emoticon-

 

Today you were being rebel by following me to the bathroom,baby, seriously, I wouldn't go anywhere, I just need to take my peaceful bath?

 

and please....

 

stop being too cute

 

anyway, I scrolled up to our old texts. I found one about me asking for your kkt id, that was right after I made a new account due the problems I faced before, before I looked at you as Kim Jisoo, the girl who stole my heart with her heart shaped smile (it's cheesy, I know soo, I know). Now I'm thinking, where did it start? Was it when you ask me about how your presence makes me comfortable, way too comfortable. Probably yes. Because as far as I remember, that one question makes all the pieces of thought inside my head clicked with each other, that I, Park Jimin, has fall on my knees for Kim Jisoo, the pikachu, food and ice cream lovers (and now, mine).

 

I'm still in the midst of my buuuuuusy life, so it's hard for me to find myself awake enough to write for you every night like what I've planned beforehand, I'm sorry, I couldn't keep the promise. I really am sorry, I hope you still squeal like a little girl.

 

I'm getting sleepier, it's time for me to sleep?

"I really date a baby"

You would say this everytime I excuse myself to sleep at an early hour, I'm sorry again, to make you date a baby with 12 hours sleeping cycle, but you still love me, right?

 

hahahaha, so, I think it's enough, good night, Kim Jisoo.

 

With Love,

 

Park Jimin