15.06.01

Your Demeanor

Dear Kim Jisoo,

 

it's been 4 days since the last time I wrote for you. My life has been so hectic, too hectic to be exact. All my schedules, practices and other stuff something were too much to handle, I barely could open my eyes when I got home.

 

Hey, remember what date it is?

 

Yeah, you probably forgot if I didn't say anything right? be grateful to have such an amazing boyfriend like me, soo.

 

yas, Happy 1st Monthiversarry to both of us.

 

I made you a not so meaningful livetyping, , but at least I wanted to show you that I'm sincere.

 

and in return I got a playlist from you,  I spent about 3 hours to listened and looked for the lyrics from each song you put inside it. I'm touched, I really do. I will keep listening to it, make sure that I won't get bored of it.

 

I hope we will go through another 1st on our calendar, I hope I still have a lot of chance to be wakened up by my alarm with "Monthiversarry with Jipig" displayed on my phone screen. I know it's still hard for you to trust me, fully, but I won't ask for more. I have enough with the amount of trust you give and don't worry I will work hard to keep it. I promise myself that I will do my best to not letting you down, but most of all, I hope you will always be happy with me. So, don't think about anything and just ride our roller coaster like relationship okay?

 

I remember you treated me ice cream at 28th, I was kind of proud, despite your broke trainee status the fabulous Kim Jisoo finally treated Park Jimin ice cream hahaha and also I really enjoyed that day since it was been awhile since the last time we went for a date.

 

I'm kind of lost of words right now, I have so much to tell but I don't really know where should I start. Fatigue kind of killing me softly. Hence, Park Jimin should end his letter here. And I think I would just save it on my phone and post them all at once, that would be okay, right? So, good night Kim Jisoo, don't sleep too late okay?

 

With Love,

 

Park Jimin