15.05.27

Your Demeanor

Dear Kim Jisoo

 

I usually write to you at night, right before I go to sleep. It's 10.11 pm right now, I'm afraid that I will fall asleep tonight since you know.. you have a sleepyhead boyfriend? Haha. My schedule is really really packed for today, I probably won't able to go home before midnight. Today we got a lot more time to talk than yesterday, and I'm grateful for that.

 

We talked about how we will go through our busy schedule together and understand each other's.  Yeah, I feel reassured by our long talks today soo. I hope everything would go as smooth as we think. Say amen after you read this!!!

 

And you! Don't be stubborn when I told you to take your meal! You have a hell amount of schedule baby girl. Vitamins and other supplements as well. You always nag to me about that so you better take them as well.

 

I spammed you with my cute pictures today, you reaction was priceless. Finally I found one of your soft spots for me. But well, I still couldn't use it to get what I want for you though, like how you use your aegyo to me. You even asked for a dp request, and bam, I logged in just to change my avatar. I don't know you have this kind of power over me, meh. This is unfair.

 

I promise myself to ask for an ice cream tomorrow, just wait. You probably will say "I'm just a trainee! You should treat me Jimin" with your puppy eyes. And, nope, that won't work.

 

So, the hyungs are calling me right now, I need to finish my tasks as soon as possible and go home, I'm uber sleepy. I probably will fall into a deep slumber of sleep once i got home.

 

With Love

 

Park Jimin