Youngmin's advice

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

"What happened?" Youngmin looked at you, worried. It was the first time he saw you cry and something tells him that it is related to Kwangmin.

"Nothing." You turned away and lied. "I was just thinking of a sad plot in the movies."

"Jinjja?" Youngmin raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "Don't tell me Kwangmin was the one who made you cry." He pried.

"No." You answered immediately. "It's not his fault." *It was mine.... I was just being too... selfish.* Your shoulders deflated and your tears began to well up again. It hurts to know that you were the only one acting weird at Kwangmin and Naeun being friends. *They were just friends. But why, why do I feel so restless? Don't I trust Kwangmin?* You thought.

Youngmin let out a sigh. "~~~~~, don't bottle up your feelings, ne? You can tell me. I am a good listener too, you know." He hinted.

You nodded with a thankful smile. "Gomawoyo, Youngmin. You are really the kindest person I have ever met." You complimented.

 

Youngmin scratched the back of his head, feeling embarassed. "Anniya, I just wished the best for you and Kwangmin. So... is Kwangmin going to walk you home today?"

You shook your head and pulled a smile. "I... asked him to go back first."

"Huh? Why?" Youngmin asked with a confused look. 

 

"I'm erh... meeting.... Jieun." You remembered your excuse and decided to use it again. "Yes, we are going to shop after school."

Youngmin took a long stare at your face with an arched eyebrow. Obviously, he was not convinced. "If I'm not wrong..." He rubbed his chin and thought hard. "I think I saw Jieun left school a while again." He pointed out.

 

You gulped. "J-Jinjja?" You said weakly. "S-She must have forgotten then. H-Haha." You faked a laugh. "I-I better get going then... Bye." You wanted to run off but you stopped when you heard Youngmin's voice from behind.

"Don't lie, ~~~~~." Youngmin folded his arms and said with a concerned expression. "Tell me what happened between you and Kwangmin."

 

With a stiff smile, you turned around. "Anniya. Nothing's wrong at all." You faked again. You did not want Youngmin to know about this. It was not supposed to be such a big deal. The last thing you want, is to let others worry about you because of something so minor.

 

Youngmin rolled his eyes. "Do you treat me as a friend? Or you want me to tell Kwangmin that you cried today?" He finally threatened.

"ANDWAE!" You panicked. "D-Don't tell Kwangmin... Please." 

"Then?" Youngmin asked again.

 

You gave up. "I'll tell you."

****

 

-At the rooftop-

 

After baring your feelings out to Youngmin, you felt much better. Youngmin, on the other hand, was getting pissed at his twin brothers. "That pabo, I should teach him a lesson when I go home." He hissed.

"Don't." You stopped him and looked down on the ground, sulking away. "I don't want him to see me as a paranoid and distrustful girlfriend." You said softly.

 

"It's natural to be jealous, ~~~~~~." Youngmin comforted. "It's a feeling that everyone will have. And the only way to stop it, is to communicate with each other before it is too late." 

You took a glance at Youngmin. "Too late?"

 

"Yes." Youngmin nodded. "When both of you stop trusting each other, love can't exist between you and Kwangmin anymore." He explained.

 

"Really?" You gasped, not realising how serious this was. "It wasn't that bad... actually." You tried to be optimistic.

"No." Youngmin sighed. "I once broke up with my girlfriend because we did not confess our true thoughts with each other. We just hid it within ourselves and before we know it, we can't be with each other anymore. Love just hurts so much because we don't trust each other."

 

You bit your lips, thinking deeply into Youngmin's words. *He has a point...* "But what should I do now? I... don't dare to say it to him." You confessed.

Youngmin patted you on your shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll help you out." He made a promise.

 

 

***

A few hours later, Youngmin returned home to see Naeun's shoes still in the shoes closet. He furrowed his eyebrows. *How long has she been here?* After taking off his jacket and handed it to the butler, he walked up the stairs to find Kwangmin.

Just when he passed a room, he heard giggling voices. He took a peek. Kwangmin was in the room with Naeun and apparently, he was talking about his experiences as a fan of Coldplay. Naeun listened to him with interest and occasionally giggled.

Youngmin frowned in disapproval. *Why is he in the room with her and left ~~~~ alone in school?* He felt annoyed and walked into the room.

 

Both Kwangmin and Naeun's heads turned his way. "Annyeong." Naeun waved at Youngmin.

"Hyung, you're back." Kwangmin stood up from the floor and walked towards him.

Youngmin did not look at Kwangmin, instead, he was staring at Naeun. "Naeun, don't you have a project deadline tomorrow? I think it's best if you can go home now and finish it" He hinted with an emotionless face. 

Something about Naeun just made him uncomfortable. After seeing how fast she developed friendship with Kwangmin and knowing all his hobbies so easily. It seemed that she had an interest for Kwangmin. *But.... didn't she confessed to me during Valentine's day?* Youngmin thought. *Or am I just thinking too much? No matter what, I need to be on ~~~~~'s side.* 

 

Naeun's expression stiffened at the sudden change in Youngmin's attitude to her. She lowered her eyes and forced a sad smile. "T-Then... I better be going." She excused herself and quickly went out the doors.

 

Kwangmin blinked at the direction she went. He then turned towards Youngmin with an unpleased look. "Hyung, why did you chase her out? How come you became so mean to girls? This isn't like you." He pointed out.

 

Youngmin scowled at his twin brother. "I was doing it for your sake, Kwangmin. You should be more aware of your own behavior." 

"Huh?" Kwangmin stared at him blankly. "What did I do?" He whined, feeling maligned by Youngmin's accuses.

 

"Y-You!" Youngmin did a face-palm, unable to believe how dumb his brother was. "Think of ~~~~. You and Naeun are getting too close recently." He snapped. "Have you ever thought that ~~~~ might be hurt by your actions?"

"Bwoh? Did ~~~~ say that?" Kwangmin asked with a surprised face. "Naeun and I were just normal friends. We were nothing more than that."

 

"Don't explain things to me." Youngmin scoffed. "You should prove it to ~~~~, not me." After seeing how confused Kwangmin looked, he let out a defeated sigh. "Think about it, Kwangmin." He said before leaving the room. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Naeun was walking back to her house alone. She was feeling very upset by how Youngmin treated her just now. She has always liked Youngmin and recently developed an interest in Kwangmin (after he dated you). And she thought that it was unfair how you could easily have both of them by your side daily. Ever since you dated Kwangmin, she had been observing you from the dark, feeling jealous as Kwangmin treated you like a treasure. Worse of all, it regrets her greatly that she was the one who indirectly matched you with Kwangmin.

 

(A/N: She lied to you about where Youngmin was in Chapter 2 so you went to the rooftop and met Kwangmin instead) 

*~~~~~.* Her sad face turned into a scowl filled with hatred when she thought about you. *It must be her who told bad things about me to Youngmin. How dare her to have the twins by her side!* She clutched her fist tightly. *I will have my revenge. Both twins are mine.*