Present?

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

 

Finally, it was the D-Day for final exams. You were beginning to feel a bit worried. *What if Kwangmin did not manage to make it? Will we really have to break up?* 

 

Kwangmin had just picked you up from your house and both of you were walking to school together. While walking, he realised that you seemed to be more quiet than usual. He held your hands lightly. You looked up at him, surprised.

 

"Hey." His eyebrows furrowed in concern. "Are you alright?" 

*No.. I'm not...* You thought unhappily. "I'm fine..." You fibbed.

 

Ever since the kiss, you realised that you had developed feelings for Kwangmin unknowingly. And knowing that both of you might part soon, makes you nervous. The more you know his soft side, the more you felt attracted to him. All of a sudden, you were reluctant to let him go.

 

Kwangmin saw through your expression. He smiled and ruffled your hair lovingly. "Don't worry. I'll do fine today, I promise." 

"But... what if you don't?" You blinked at him.

"It won't bother me..." Kwangmin shrugged cooly with a dangerous smile widening on his face. "Because no matter what, I'll never let you go.... Not even the school principal can make me." He smirked.

 

You gulped, feeling a shiver down your spine. *And I totally forgotten what kind of person Kwangmin was.....*

 

"Anyway...." Kwangmin continued. "Have you thought of any presents to reward me if I make it?"

You tilted your head. "Presents?"

 

"Yes. Don't tell me you never thought of it." Kwangmin raised an eyebrow dangerously.

"Anniya..." You faked a smile. "I was just afraid I get you something you might not like.... What do you want?" You looked at him.

 

"Hmm..." Kwangmin stared at you and thought for a while. "I can't think of anything now...I'll tell you again when I think of one." He grinned.

"Huh... that's really sly." You puffed your cheeks, unpleased. *So he has a right to order me to do anything for him now?* 

 

"Don't worry. I won't ask for you to do anything that will harm yourself." He reassured. *Well... but... if you count skinships as one... I can't guarantee that. Hehe.* His smile widened at his thought.

 

You automatically felt coldness at your back when you saw Kwangmin's creepy smile. You trembled a bit. *What was that smile for?*

 

***

 

 

A month later, the results were finally out. You arrived to school to see everyone crowding around the announcement board. Jieun gasped. "Oooh! The results are out!" She quickly dragged you right through the crowd and to the middle of the board. She clasped her hand together. "Please.... let me pass!" She prayed with all her might. After praying, she started to search her name among the whole list. "AHHHHHH!" She squealed when she saw her name. "I PASSED! I PASSED! YEAH!!!!" 

 

You laughed at her over-reacting expression. "Congratulation, Jieun." You showed a sincere smile.

Jieun grinned widely. "Thank you. What about yours?" She asked.

 

"I haven't seen it yet."

Despite you were also curious with your own results, you wanted to search for Kwangmin's first. Your heart was thumping loudly as you scanned through all the names. "Jo Kwangmin.... Jo Kwangmin...." Finally, you spotted his name. Your gaze turned towards the column that showed the school position.

 

***

 

You were running up the stairs. Once you reached the rooftop, you were out of breath. Almost instanly, you spotted Kwangmin at the usual spot, staring down at the whole school campas. "Kwangmin!" You called out.

 

Kwangmin turned back. He smiled when he saw you. "~~~~~." He jumped down from the railing and slowly walked towards you. He frowned when he saw you panting away. "Did you just ran here?" 

"D-Did you s-see your r-results?" 

 

Kwangmin blinked. "Result's out already?"

You nodded.

 

"Did I get into the top 20?" Kwangmin asked cooly. Although he maintained a cool and careless expression, he was feeling very nervous inside. *Don't worry Kwangmin... even if you never make it, you will not lose ~~~~~.* 

 

You swallowed hard and looked into his eyes. "You made it." You squealed. "You're the 15th in our cohort!" 

 

Kwangmin blinked.

 

Top 15th....

 

From position 200th....

 

"YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He cheered out of a sudden, with his arms up.

 

 

You smiled along, sharing his joy. *I'm so glad, he made it....* But what was amazing was, you had always believed somehow, he will be able to do it. 

 

Unable to contain his happiness, he even ran over to you and gave you an unexpected hug. "I made it!" He stole a peck on your cheeks and grinned cheekily.

 

You were surprised. "K-Kwangmin..." You touched the part he kissed and flushed pink. Kwangmin gently let you go.

 

"Since I've made it..." He smirked. "You need to remember your promise to give me a present." He reminded.

 

Your face fell. *I almost forget about it....* "Araso... what do you want?" You acknowledge unwillingly.

 

Kwangmin tapped his lip with thought. He recalled the tips which Youngmin had taught him before. His eyes twinkled. "Watch the sunset with me tomorrow." 

 

You frowned at how simple his request was. "T-That's it?"

 

Kwangmin chuckled. "Trust me... there's more to it." He smirked.

 

*I'm not really liking his expression now.* You shuddered.

*********************************************************************************************************************