Stepping Along

Small Steps

Hey guys! Silver here! Wow, it's been awhile since I've written anything... But wait no longer! I have decided to write up the prequel to Small Steps! Yes, the prequel! It will be mainly in Luhan's point of view so we get to see what's going through his mind throughout the whole ordeal! And thank you so much for 400 subscribers on this story! It really means a lot to me!!

I have one more full week of school left before final exams take place and then I'll be off for summer break! I'll try my best to write as much as I can! And don't worry, I am still putting together the bonus stuff for SeKai's college years! (which will be updated on Steps Toward Tomorrow! Unless you guys want me to post a different story for that too? I am considering that as well!)

Anyways, I'll be linking my new story down below (it will be a chapter fic)! Be sure to check it out if you're interested and thank you for reading and supporting me! The first chapter will be posted as soon as I finish editing it!

~*~

Stepping Along

That was the moment, right when his mother picked up the phone, when everything changed.

~*~

ALSO! Is there anyone going to KCON NY? Because if you are, we should totally meet!

Until next time!