Hey guys!

Small Steps

Hey guys, Silver here!

I'm not exactly updating but I need some help! I'm not sure what to write from here. I have plenty of ideas and I know you guys do too! I hope you guys can help me pick which one to write first! Thanks a bunch!

Idea One: I mentioned in the last chapter (I think) that Jongin went on plenty of dates with Sehun that didn't exactly go quite as planned. Maybe I could write several of those scenes? (If you like this one, please do list some "date failures" that could happen! :-D)

Idea Two: Kyungsoo's boyfriend was never revealed but I did plan for him to be with someone! This idea will mainly just be Jongin creating plans that would try to figure out who Kyungsoo's boyfriend is (with Sehun helping but not exactly helping)

Idea Three: I wanted to switch around the POV and maybe writing in Sehun's point of view of basically everything that happened in this story but just bits of pieces to fit in a one-shot, just to get the general idea of what was going through his mind.

Idea Four: Kind of going off Idea Three, I thought I might want to write something about Sehun's past through his point of view (or someone elses, like Luhan or someone). Even though I wrote how Sehun explained everything, it was just a few paragraphs so I thought you guys might have wanted a more in depth version?

Idea Five: This idea is just a bunch of scenes taking place after this story, more dates and dealing with school and thinking about their future together. This one will probably be filled with fluff and stuff.

Please comment which one you want to read first down below! If you guys have ideas/suggestions, please don't hesistate to tell me! :-)

Also! I am writing a story with a good friend of mine so I hope you can support us by checking it out! This story is under my co-authored fics!

~*~

Until I'm Yours Again

Who were you in your previous life?

That's what Kim Minseok wonders when he discovers that his vivid nightmares are actually flashbacks from a distant past. The only person who remembers anything about Minseok during his last fourty-nine lives is an ancient vampire - and also his past lover.

Byun Baekhyun has lived for almost one thousand years infected with the vampire virus and he is constantly drawn to Minseok. As hard as he tries to avoid the pain of losing the one he loves again and again and again, Baekhyun quickly finds out that there's no way for him to escape what's in his heart. Once Minseok realizes that he's tied to the mysterious vampire by fate and that he is absolutely and unconditionally in love, he will stop at nothing until he's Baekhyun's again.

But love is the least of their worries when the riots start. There's a massive group of vampires who want nothing more than to take what they can from the humans and they plan to start an uprising against the vampire royals whose job has been to protect the humans for that last hundreds of years. Their army is growing quickly and they are almost powerful enough to overthrow the monarchy They just need one ultimate weapon to join their forces: the strongest and oldest vampire... Baekhyun.

~*~

It would mean a whole bunch to us if you guys can check it out! As you can tell, it'll be a XiuBaek Vampire!AU! The first chapter is already up and going! We are in process of writing the next few chapters! Special thanks to those who do check it out!

I'll see you guys in the next update (which I promise will be a story! hahaha~)