Steps Toward Tomorrow [POSTED]

Small Steps

Hey guys! Silver here! Guess who's finally writing again? School's been busy but I'm trying to make room to write! Sorry that it took so long! But here it is! The long awaited sequel, story, thing!

Though... It's not complete yet! I'm still in process of writing it but I have my ideas! I'm hoping to have it written, edited, and posted by the end of the year this year! Anyways, here's the foreword! I hope you'll like the finished product! (and since you guys are my precious readers, I decided to throw in a small part of the story! I hope you all will like it!)

[UPDATE] Hey guys! Sorry for being kinda quiet about this but I am working on this story! I'm a little over half way done and I'm trying my best to get it written, edited, and posted by the end of this year (though I'm kind of doubting that I can make it but I will still try my best nonetheless!). I actually rewrote the story at least four times until I finally planned this out and got what I wanted. It's nearly 13k words long at this point!

So here's what I wanted to ask you guys...! Do you want the sequel to be posted in chapters (like little segments because what I'm writing right now really is just different scenes that can be connected but they're basically just separate short pieces in one document) or wait for the whole final product?

Any who, since I rewrote it, I'm gonna add a different sneak-peak at the bottom! Please do check it out and tell what you think!

[POSTED] Hey guys! The story is finally posted! Please do check it out and thank you for being very patient with me!!

~*~

Steps Toward Tomorrow

High school is almost over and Jongin wonders what path he should take for the future. He doesn't know how everything will work out or how well it'll be. All he knows is that he wants to make the most of his youth before he takes on more responsibilities. And Sehun is there to help him with that.

~*~

Until next time, everyone! :-)