A human with a gift, Kim Yuki

BLEACH: The Twin Dragons

 Username: Emerson

AFF acount: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/32664

Character Info!

Name: Kim Yuki

NickNames: Snow

DOB: 23November1995

Age: 16

Gender: Female

 

Looks: http://weheartit.com/entry/17193512

Style:

            Yuki likes to wear an oversized shirt with long sleeves that covers her fingers innocently. Probably a pair of hot pants, and pair sneakers or boots.

http://weheartit.com/entry/17151395

 

Personality:

 

            Kim Yuki is actually a bookworm. Not a nerd, but a bookworm. She loves and adores story books and took care of it like it's her life. Yuki is nothing like her name, snow, which is cold. She's a warm and gentle person and will listen to other people's stories or opinions carefully. She never judged a book by it's cover because she knows that there is more than meet the eye. Wherever she goes, she'll always carries her books everywhere, maybe three or four, or maybe just a plain notebook. Very skilled in martial arts as well as acrobatics.

            Whenever her crush is around her, she will shy away and avoid him. Or else, she might give away her feelings and did not want that to happen. Kim Yuki would avoid any fight if she can but if it involves her friends, there's no way she's going to run and hide. She'll be with her friends no matter what and she always have this motto; "For friends and tomorrow". That's one of the things that always kept her going.

           

Likes:

·         Books

·         Music

·         Chocolate sundae

·         Wild animal

 

Dislikes:

·         Abusive people

·         Ghost/ horror movies

·         Liars

 

Hobbies:

·         Reading books

·         Enjoying Yiruma and Yuki Kajiura's masterpiece

·         Practices her power so that she won't lose control of it

 

Habits:

·         Blink when she has no idea what the other person is talking about

·         Furrowed her eyebrows when she's trying to figure something out.

·         Often space out when she's thinking or doing nothing at all.

·         Become clumsier when she's nervous.

 

Trivia:

·         Has a pet wolf named Septimus

·         She hates to be left alone in the dark

·         Keep to herself when she's angry.

·         Collects bookmarks.

·         She's actually enjoying it when she fights monsters or anything.

 

Choose:

A Human with a gift:

Power:

            I can control papers. As in, I can change it into any form I want, make it as solid as I want, as thick as I pleased. I can make it sharp and deadly even if it's just a piece of paper. As you know paper is light, so I can make it fly up in the sky as it took form a giant birds.

 

Weapon:papers

Family:

            Kim Seunghyon | Father | 45 | Alive | Korean

            Kim Dasuki | Brother | 18 | Alive | Mixed (Japanese Korean)

            Kim Yuka | Yuka Hitachiin | Mother | 43 | Dead | Japanese

 

Background:

                Kim Yuki came from the family of three. She lost her mother when she was 7. Her mother died peacefully in her sleep. Yuki didn't feel sad about her lost, instead she was happy that her mother had gone peacefully instead of going through a painful one. She was grateful to be more precise. Ever since then, Kim Seunghyon became more protective over his daughter since she is the only female in the family. Kim Dasuki was the only one to find out about her powers. Yuki was reading as she walks beside her brother near the field where there's a group of boys playing soccer. The ball was thrown towards her direction with full speed, the urged of protecting herself from the ball rise inside her. She closed her eyes, waiting for the ball to hit her, but never did. She opened one eye and saw a wall of papers, finally the papers scattered onto the ground. She picks it up with her brother and found out the papers are the pages of the book she was reading earlier. No one knows about this except for her brothers and some other special people, just like her.

Love life/social life:

Friends: Infinite

Best Friends: Oc's

Crush: Kim Myungsoo of Infinite

Ex-Lovers: Hitsugaya [lmao xD]