Chapter 1

BLEACH: The Twin Dragons

We stand in awe, before that which can't be seen

                         and we respect every fiber that cannot be explained.......

 

 

 

"Come on!!!! I want to get home! I'm hunngryyyy!!" a girl with pink dyed hair with blue eyes and piercings named Kyler, whined to her older sister Kayla. A tall girl with long dark brown hair that was in a ponytail and had blue eyes named Kayla sighed and continued to walk in her average pace.

"Kyler, you're always hungry..."

"PSH, SOOO!!! Just hurry upppp!!! my stomach is growling!" Kyler said while holding her stomach and pouting. Kayla just kept on a blank face and continue to walk, it was almost dark out and they were taking longer to get home that day. They had decided to pay their friend "Hat an Clogs" a little visit, apperently something going on and they have sent two of them to the world of the living.

While thinking about the conversation from earlier with Hat an Clog's, Kayla didn't notice that Kyler had ran to their house and quickly went inside screaming "I'MMM HOOOOOOOME!" The moment Kayla heard her she yelled "We're the only ones who live in the damn house Kyler!" "SHUT UP! I KNEW THAT!" Kyler screamed.

 

It was around 7:15 when Kayla decided to take the trash out, the street lamps had finally and the sky was filled with stars. Kayla was just putting the lid of the tash bin back one when she saw her bright spiky oranged hair neighbor. "Oh..Hey Ichigo." Ichigo stopped and looked at Kayla surpirsed for a momment. "Oh! Hey Yamamoto-san."

SMACK!

"Its Kayla to you.." Kayla said through gritted teeth. "S-sorry Kayla." Kayla just nodded and put the lid of the trash bin on. "You should get inside before your dad gets mad.." "Oh crap! thats right! Bye Kayla!" "Bye.." Kayla watched as Ichigo rushed into his home, she just smiled lightly and turned around. As she was about to head inside she heard yelling from the Kurusaki's house.

"COME ON! IS THAT ANYWAY TO WELCOME YOUR OWN SON AFTER HE JUST RISKED HIS LIFE TO HELP A SPIRIT FIND PEACE!!!"

"SILENCE!!OH SO ITS THE GHOST FAULT NOW IS IT!! I SUPPOSE IT WAS GHOST WHO LEFT YOUR ROOM A MESS!! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW SOME DISAPLINE! JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE GHOST AND I DON'T!!! WHAA!! WHO MADE YOU BOSS OF THIS HOUSE HOLD!!"

"=_=...They're at it again..." Kayla thought.

 

_______________________________________

sorry for the short chapter but I have homework to work on!!! TT^TT