[N] SECRET's Sunhwa stirs up rumors of discord once again

ıllıllı Ƭrendιng Ƙorea ıllıllı
Secret’s Sunhwa Rekindles Talk of Discord Following Hyosung’s Clarification

Secret member Han Sunhwa has rekindled the rumors of discord with fellow group member Jung Hana with another expressive tweet.

On the June 24 broadcast of MBC’s variety talk show “Radio Star,” memberJun Hyosung appeared as a guest for the ‘Summer Girl’ special.

During the episode, Hyosung was asked about the recent talk of discord within Secret due to a previous tweet from Sunhwa in response to a statement that Hana had made on another broadcast regarding her drinking habit.

Hyosung attempted to clear up the incident, explaining, “When [Sunhwa] posted the tweets, I was working, but when I saw it later in the evening, it really surprised me. It’s not something she wrote at Jung Hana, but something she wrote because she didn’t want people to misunderstand her drinking habits.”

However, soon after this broadcast aired, Sunhwa took to her personal Twitter and wrote, “I was about to fall asleep, but now I’m wide awake…That’s not it though.”

While Sunhwa does not specifically address exactly what she is referring to, those who read her tweet are speculating that she is directing her tweet at Hyosung’s attempt to explain her own tweets on television.

 

Article: Han Sunhwa posts on SNS "That's not what it was" after Hyosung clarified discord in SECRET

-

1. [+762, -15] What's wrong with Han Sunhwa, I seriously hate kids like this. She knows they're all members together, she should try to work it out between them or just come out with the whole truth if she's that mad about it. Instead she's putting out little tweets here and there every time an article mentions it. Did she expect Hyosung to go on that show and reveal everything to the public?

2. [+744, -14] She's definitely got the celebrity disease... she should learn to stay quiet when a fellow member covers up the mess for her like this...

3. [+631, -14] Hul, Han Sunhwa is so rude..

4. [+106, -1] Then put out your own interview, you b*tch

5. [+94, -1] Jun Hyosung was obviously trying to keep it quiet with the way she handled it but Han Sunhwa goes and throws oil into the fire;;;; whatever's wrong with her personality, she needs to start by quitting SNS....;

6. [+88, -0] I seriously hate people who don't talk directly but beat around the bush on SNS

7. [+84, -0] Is this the end of SECRET... Hyosung tried so hard to wrap it up for them but Sunhwa kicks it away ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+75, -0] Hyosung tried to cover it up for her but she cuts down her own image like this. Total actress disease ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+68, -0] If she doesn't want to promote as a group anymore, she should just lay it all out and call it quits. If she's going to stay with the group, just shut up.

10. [+64, -1] Now I know why people keep saying she has the actress disease after checking out her Twitter ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she spams pictures of her pictorials, not one picture of the other members. All pictures with other male actors ㅋ She probably posts them thinking people will be jealous of her life ㅋㅋㅋ such a naive way of thinking