I'm Insane

Crazy Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two :

And then he entered her life officially...

"Jiyeon, Jiyeon... JIYEON!" it was the most unusual morning that the girl named Park Jiyeon had in her five years. "Jiyeon!" she felt poking on her cheek and the mint breath hitting her face.

"I'm awake!" the girl opened her eyes and saw the guy brushing his teeth with one of her toothbrushes. Well Jiyeon lived that kind of life... last week the shop sold ten toothbrushes for seven's price, of course she bought that to save money, but now... one of them was given to that guy...

"I made breakfast" he said with an innocent smile... 'what happened yester- OH...' that what went trough her head... a flashback of yesterday's night...

---

"...what I'm saying that I should stay at your place for a night" after his words Jiyeon turned away and kept walking.

"I'm not some sort of naive, stupid girl to believe in that!" she kept walking, but the guy's steps kept following her... when she reached her apartment she stopped and turned to face the stranger. "please turn and leave or I will call police" she looked straight to his eyes. 

"don't worry I won't follow you, I will sleep here" he smiled and sat on the small broken bench. 

"Fine, fine I don't care" Jiyeon walked home, put her bag full of food and came back outside to stand in front of stranger. "Name, age and why are you not going home?" Her questions made him smile in amusement. 

"Park Chanyeol, 22 years old and I don't have home... even if I do, everyone has already forgotten me" his words made Jiyeon bite her lower lip and lose in her thoughts... she felt like she know in what situation he is... she let him in.

"fine, follow me, but only one night!" Jiyeon leaded him to her apartment. "but if you do something funny I will call police understand?!" she still didn't knew if she should believe him or always keep her guard up?

The place that she showed to him wasn't big at all. Small living room, kitchen, bathroom and one small bedroom. Jiyeon lived like a normal solo person, in a normal place... when she's all alone there... to her it even has too much space, she could live in a smaller apartment easily. 

" where do I sleep? " it was his first question after he entered the place that belongs to Jiyeon.

"of course on the couch" she answered with no pause. The girl pointed at the only couch she had in her house which was in the living room in front TV. 

Jiyeon didn't really understand herself... why did she decided to help him? And then the reason poped in her head... yeah... because if someone would've helped her back then, it would've been great. She did something that others couldn't do for her.  use this opportunity and go wash up".

Chanyeol just laughed "Okay" he kind of smirked, but Jiyeon wasn't sure. She pointed to the bathroom door. "I'm going, but for your knowing I wash up everyday" he noticed that the girl actually already made her beliefs about him.

After some time when she set up couch ready to sleep on Park Jiyeon remembered... The girl knocked on the bathroom door and since there was no response she assumed that the guy is in the shower. Jiyeon opened the door slowly, not even daring to look up so her eyes were stuck to the ground. But then she saw his feet.

"Are you peeking?" he stood there without any new reaction. After his words female quickly shut her eyes without looking more and threw a towel at him.

"I forgot to bring a towel! A-and the toothbrush is on a cabinet below sink" she quickly left the bathroom, leaving the stranger laughing. 

"what's for dinner?" Chanyeol asked when he came out of the shower .

"you're on some kind of diet that you only order black coffee? You could have ordered some food" Jiyeon yawned and went inside the bathroom. It was all she could remember ,when she came out the guy was already soundly asleep...

---

And then he entered her life officially...

Park Jiyeon poked the pancakes with a fork and looked up at the guy.

"I didn't poisoned it" he kept looking at her in amused look "if you want I can eat half of every pancake you eat".

"No, it's okay" Jiyeon began to eat. The girl didn't really know how to cook, she only ate handmade food in her cafe. So really long time passed until she ate handmade food in her house "thank you" she smiled to him even though what happened in her head was 'when will he leave?'.

"the things in the bag that were on the table weren't actually food, Jiyeon" he sat in front of her with a smile. "it was even hard to find what to cook for breakfast what to think of a lunch" . 'there will be lunch with this guy too?' she thought and looked at him a little surprised. "don't worry I only plan to make lunch as a thank you and leave" he rubbed his nape and looked away. It was obviously a way to make Jiyeon feel bad, but 'no , I'm not falling for that'.

"I will have lunch at my working place, because I need to work today too. I won't trust you with a key so get ready to leave" Jiyeon finished eating five pancakes, it was obviously delicious. After ten minutes the girl went to change her clothes into dark shirt and short shorts, it was her usual look on Saturdays.

"That means you won't mind if I will eat there with you?" Chanyeol smiled as he wasn't even thinking about taking 'no' as an answer. Jiyeon just took her stuff and went out with that guy. 

"just because you don't have any money right now..." Jiyeon mumbled after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter