Bad Intentions

Crazy Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One :

The very start of the story " Crazy Lover " 

'WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP' it was the cute cat alarm clock that kept going louder and louder until Jiyeon woke up.

"uh..." she rolled down the bed and turned the alarm off. Her day was like any other day. She washed up, brushed her teeth, put on clothes which reminded of school uniform even though her school didn't had one. Since she liked to sleep, she never had time to eat breakfast so on the way to school she always bought sweet bread.

And this day was a really cloudy one...

The girl put on her black coat and took umbrella with her before running out. "gamsahabnida~" she thanked the cook before taking the bread and running towards the school, but her steps got slower when she saw a guy sleeping on the bench under a beautiful sakura tree.

She couldn't take her eyes off him since he looked so sad, sleeping there alone with some bruises on his face. 'he probably run away from his home' she thought and took off her coat so she could put it on him.

It was cold cloudy day...

Jiyeon didn't have any friends at school, but she had this 'cool' image there. Some people hated her, admired her, tried to get close to her or even create fanclub for her... but any of those didn't get her attention.

Jiyeon was only eighteen, but she tasted many different flavors of betrayal and disappointment. After realizing that it's enough she shut herself and didn't let anyone get close to her.

The time in school passed slowly and in the end, it began to rain like crazy. Jiyeon walked trough the same park just because, it was the only way she could walk to the home... and there it was that guy from before. He looked like he was more beaten up than before... he was sleeping again. 'poor guy' she thought and stood in front of him, but when his eyebrows moved like a sign that he will wake up she put the umbrella on him so he wouldn't get wet and ran away.

Jiyeon was kind to him, because maybe she thought that he was a student that ran away from home... maybe got bullied. She saw him as a victim from a world full of sadness and betrayal. She maybe understood how it's hard for him without anyone's help... it didn't looked like he had friends that he could go to... so she tried to help him without him knowing.

"Jiyeon-nie~" IU ran over to Jiyeon when she entered the maid cafe "why are you like that?" she looked at wet Jiyeon's clothes.

"I broke my umbrella" Jiyeon rubbed her nape and smiled at Jieun her working friend, a friend that was a complete stranger who suggested Jiyeon to work here... a friend who was like a hero to her without herself knowing.

The very start of the story " Crazy Lover " 

The next morning came... it all passed boringly like usual. She always did the same... the same over and over again... a boring worn out life, with slight of selfishness and sadness.

Here she was, going trough the same park so she could get to school, this time she was eating her favorite sweet bread. And there he was... a guy from before, sitting in the same spot ,but with no coat nor umbrella.

She glanced at him and with disappointment. turned away to face her way to school.

"Jiyeon" she herd a voice behind her, but didn't bothered to look back, it was annoying. "Jiyeon!" the girl repeated her name, but it didn't helped. Jiyeon body got full by anger, if she's ignoring someone shouldn't that person back off? She shut her eyes and when she was about to open them she bumped into someone.

"be careful there" it was a gentle voice. It was a voice of mr.rich popular guy Myungsoo who come to this school once a week, because of his father working here.

"yeah" Jiyeon didn't even looked at him and walked away. It wasn't like she hated him, or maybe she did... she never had a normal conversation with him so she wasn't sure herself.

The girl avoids him like she does with everyone. Especially when he has all girls around him, annoying her ears.

When she was going back home, the mysterious guy wasn't there... 'he went home?' she thought and went to work. But after she changed her clothes into a maid dress and went to take orders... the girl noticed.

A guy.

The same guy from the park... of course she judged a book by its cover, but first thought she had was... 'does he even have money to be here?' she thought that just because, she kind of imagined his life.

"take care of that table" Suga told this to his friend while taking an order for the other table.

Jiyeon listened to him and went to the other guy. "Annyeonghasejo, thank you for coming to 'maid cafe', what you would like to order?" she smiled, since it was her job.

"I want a cup of black coffee without sugar" he said that because Jiyeon was about to ask if he needs some sugar or cream. Jiyeon bumped into IU while going to make black coffee for the customer .

"why you keep looking at that guy?" what Jieun noticed was truth... Jiyeon really did kept glancing at the new face in their cafe. "did he catch your attention ?" IU raised her eyebrow and after giving a weird smile to her friend she ran away to greet a customer who just came.

Well it was really weird for Jiyeon to take her attention on some weird guy... but he was the same guy that she gave her coat and umbrella, that in the other day disappeared, of course that caught her attention. Who knows maybe she want to take it all back?

"here is your coffee" the girl placed the cup of black coffee gently in front of unknown guy. She really wasn't surprised that the guy only ordered for coffee, she really wasn't.

After bringing his order, Jiyeon walked to greet another customer. "Annyeonghasejo, thank you for choosing our c-...afe..." after bowing her head her eyes met the mr.rich famous guy Myungsoo's eyes. "please take your seat" she smiled even though her eyes obviously didn't.

"what are these clothes?" those were first mr.popular words before taking his seat near the window. Jiyeon ignored him and asked what does he want to order, but he kept looking at her and smiling like idiot "it suits you"

'shut up' she thought 'please just order and go away!' but she only could say that in her head. "please take your order

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter