Ch 2

Fake It Till You Make It (T.O.P Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two hours. We sat there for two hours listening to Mr. Cho go on about regulations and rules for us in Asian countries. Not to mention signing more papers. 
"It's 3:00, we should go out for a late lunch. I know some really good places from when I came here as a kid," Ashley said as we walked down the sidewalk. "The Song's Dine In is the best place ever and I always ate there. We definitely need to go!"
"Ashley, I can't tell if you're excited or not about this trip," Delphine stated sarcastically. 
"Nope, she definitely is not excited about this trip. She's excited about moving back here and going solo as a tour guide." Ariya joked. 
After a large meal at the restaurant, Ashley literally gave us a tour of Seoul. Much walking, fan signings/pictures, and an unhealthy amount of Ashley's voice later, we ended our tour on our beds.

A whole week had gone by with no contact from Mr. Cho. He's been doing some charts on our image and song choices or whatever. Opal and Ashley were excited to finally hit up the clubs, and they were prepared to drag the rest of us there. As if knowing I didn't want to be the one dealing with two drunk girls, my phone rang.
"Hello Ms. Haile! I'd like to bring you into my office for a closed meeting, just you and I."
"Is there an issue..?"
"No, no! Not particularly. Just please meet me in the next few minutes. Dress nice."
Call ended. 
Sighing, I got up from my comfy casket of blankets and changed into a sapphire sundress with white pumps. Quickly, I applied some make up and making sure my curls weren't in a complete disarray. 
"Ooo where are you going in that outfit this fine summer morning?" Opal asked, coming into the bathroom to brush her teeth.
"Meeting with Mr. Cho. Apparently I have to dress nice. For whatever reason he just wants to see me..." I called back, grabbing my purse and phone. 
10:34am. 
"Oh okay. Be careful, hon'. Sure as hell don't want you to get snatched up." Her voice rang with a smile. "If you do though, I'll make sure the photo chosen is a good one!"
I laughed at her joke and walked out of the hotel room. Typical of her to reassure me of my kidnapping. A chauffeur waited on me outside, door open. The car ride was swift, and before I knew it, I had ended up in the same soft chair in Cho's office. 
"It's good to see you again, Kaelynn." He said, shaking my slender hand in his chubbier one. The man smiled at me, eyes shining. "There's a slight dilemma I have to speak with you about."
"Dilemma..?" I leaned forward.
"Yes. It seems that you're the least popular one in the group, which won't really aid in the total stats of the band. Because of this, we have to boost your fame in a strategical way." Mr. Cho began to pull up some files on his computer. 
"To do this, we'll need to pull off a trick to boost your publicity. Yes, Pandora's Box coming here will increase popularity even more in Asia, but your numbers will still be low. So we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter