Ch 1

Fake It Till You Make It (T.O.P Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he got down in one knee. "Kaelynn Rhea Haile, will you-"
BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. 
Slam. 
My gorgeous mystery man got flattened to the bedside table, ending his proposal and the annoying alarm. I groaned into the pillow before rising in a zombie-like manner. 
"That's cute, Kae-Kae."
"What the-!" A barrage of pillows fly at my intruder, releasing peals of laughter from them.
"Kaelynn, it's Opal. Your bag is packed right? You gotta get up or we'll miss the flight!" Opal's curly blond ponytail flew behind her as she rushed around my room. I had completely forgotten about our trip to South Korea to meet the skilled Hyun-Ki Cho, a management director for all kinda of talent groups. And since our group, called Pandora's Box, is signed to an open contract, we collaborate with different management teams, including Mr. Cho's. 
I quickly pulled on a purple t-shirt, high waisted shorts, and black combat boots while Opal's gray eyes watched me from my bedroom door, holding my bags.
"I'm coming, I'm coming. Jeez..." Grabbing my purse, I dashed after the taller girl to the black car parked out front.
"This is the first time I've ever seen you sleep in, Kaelynn. You must've been having one heck of a dream," Opal stated as we zoomed down the clear roads. I blushed slightly and chuckled, thankful that my brown skin hid the rosy color from showing. Unfortunately, the orange-red undertones gave it away. Cursed undertones.
"Oh goodness! Was Kae-Kae having a dirty dream?!" 
In fear that the partition wasn't enough to hide her shrill voice, I slapped a hand over . Like every child at heart, she my palm. I yanked my hand away in disgust.
"No, you dope-head! It was just a dumb dream about some y guy proposing," I grumbled. Dopey - as I refer to her - grinned at me.
"What level of y was he?"
"I couldn't see his face."
"So mysteriously y?"
"Opal, it was a dream."
"And?"
"Opal."
"Hehe... Okay, Miss Clam."
I rolled my eyes and turned to watch the scenery go by. I'm known as the quietest of the group, and I don't disagree. I like keeping to myself most of the time, so they call me Miss Clam. 
It's ridiculous, I know. I'm not sharing any pearls with them because of that.
Soon we had rushed into the airport where three other gorgeous talents waited impatiently.
Ashley Moon. The only reason we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter