Two

Princess Park Hyomin

When Eunjung walk out she went where her grandma was.

"Halmeoni I hate Hyomin. Why are we still keeping Hyomin? She steal everything from me. People keep saying she nice and kind and help other people. And she steal Joon Oppa from me. Joon Oppa only see Hyomin in his eyes except me."

"Dont worry Eunjung she will be out of here in no time. If that old man dont find money then she will be out of here."

"Really Halmeoni.."Eunjung smiled and hugged her grandma.

Eunjung smirk and thought. "Hyomin you will finally be out of my way. And I can have Joon Oppa all to myself whenever your gone."

"Joon Oppa let's go somewhere Im bored." Joon just shook his head.

"Aish this child is so childish." Joon chuckled.

"Let's go to the park, I want to swing."

"Sorry Oppa have to go home and help Umma out."

"It's okay Oppa and tell Auntie I say hello."

"Ok Annyeong Hyomin."

"Annyeong Oppa." Joon left and went home.

Hyomin went to the living room seeing Eunjung and her grandma.

 

"Eunjung Unnie and Halmeoni need anything."

"I want you to come with me to get some food."

"Ne Unnie." Hyomin and Eunjung went to the market. When they to the market they saw Joon.

"Oh Hyomin what are you doing here?"

"Just shopping for some food."

"Hi Joon Oppa." Joon look beside Hyomin.

"Oh Eunjung, I didnt see you there."

"Of course you only see her." Eungjung thought.

"What are you dong here Oppa?"

"Just buying."

"Oh-" Hyomin was cut off by Eunjung.

"Ok come on Hyomin we have to go."

"Ne Unnie."

"Can I come too?"

"Sure Oppa." All three went to pick out some stuff. Hyomin and Joon was just talking and Eunjung was left out watching them talk.

They finished picking out the things they need Hyomin saw a ball out on the street.

"Oppa there is a ball over there. Im going to get it." Hyomin walk to the street to get the ball. She was about to walk back to the sidewalk when a car was coming and it hit her but she didnt get hurt that bad.

"HYOMIN!" Joon srceamed. The person came out that look like she is in her 40s with a younger person in her 20s dressing all fancy.

"Auntie what are we gonna do?" They younger person said with worried in her tone.

"Look dont need to worry. She is not gonna died." The woman said with an irritated tone.

"Hyomin, Hyomin." Joon and Eunjung run to Hyomin side. Joon put Hyomin head on his lap and Eunjung just standing there crossing her arms.

"These tricks is so old. You people use this trick to get some money from us. Hey these road are for people who are driving cars." People around there came to see what happen.

"Hyomin." Then a car stopped and look what was going on. The lady look around to see people are watching.

"Ok how much money you want? I have to hurry." The woman asked and the girl beside her had a worried look on her face.

"You can keep your money. We are people too. We dont need your money." Joon glared at the lady.

"Watch I look for police to get all of you. Yall poor people. Let's go." The lady and the girl went into their car.Then Eunjung walk to the lady.

"Stop. If you bump someone and tried to run. That is bad." Eunjung reached out her hand wanting the money. The lady gave Eunjung the money.

"Come on get in the car." They went in the car. She honked the car telling them to get off the street. Joon pick Hyomin up and walk to the sideway and everyone that was around went back towhat they were doing. The car that was behind the other car a person came out and help.

"Why dont to go to the hospital? She fall like that might injured her head. You can go in my car and I bring both of you to the hospital." The person open the backseat door and tell them to get in.

"Hurry."

"Thank you." Joon put Hyomin in the car and close the door and Joon went to the other side.

The person went in the car and drove off leaving Eunjung.

"What? Hyomin, I know that this trick you planned it." Eunjung said and went home all mad.

They were quiet when the person break the silence.

"Is she your little sister?" The person look in the mirror to see them.

"Yeah." Joon put Hyomin head on his shoulder.

"When you go to the hospital she will be alright. You dont have to be worry. I think the injury is not that bad."

"Ne. thank you." Now they whole ride was silence until they reach the hospital. The nurses came and bring Hyomin into a room and the person followed leaving Joon outside looking at the hospital.

"Dont Hyomin if Oppa have to waste alot of money they Oppa will do it. Just want you to be alright. Oppa will find money to help you feel better." Joon went inside the hospital.

The lady and the girl was waiting for someone at the house. Then they saw two figure came in the house.

"Wooyoung-shi." The lady stand up. Wooyoung look at his wife.

"You side it will just be you and me." Wooyoung look back at the lady.

"Taeyeon I didnt invite her to come here." Taeyeon look at her husband. Did I ever told you that Taeyeon got remarried because her parents want her to forget about the King.

"I'll go upstair." Taeyeon turn around and was about to go upstair when Wooyoung stop her.

"Taeyeon listen to me."

"What do you think Mrs. Jang Taeyeon? Embarrassed. You stole Wooyoung away from me, why are you not embarrassed." They lady walk up to them and behind her was the girl. Taeyeon glared at her and left to somewhere in the house.

"Taeyeon, Taeyeon." Wooyoung was about to follow Taeyeon but the lady held onto his arm.

"Wooyoung where are you going?"

"Look you need to stop Tiffany."

"What you think is not true? If she was not here then we could have married with each other. Her mother was smart giving her daughter just to pay the debt." Tiffany give a disgusted face and look back at the girl behind her. "This is Sunny Lee. She is my niece, she just came from America." Tiffany change her tone into a happy voice when she was introducing her niece.

"Annyeonghaseyo Uncle." Sunny bowed a 90 degree.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunny-ah." Wooyoung bow back. "Tiffany she used to talk about you. I cant believe you are this beautiful."Wooyoung said with no expression.

"Thank you Uncle." Sunny bow again and smiled at him.

"Sunny you can talk to Uncle. Auntie have to use the restroom." Tiffany smiled.

"Ok Auntie." Tiffany left to go to the restroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Sunny

21-years old

Smart, cheerful sometimes and a serious person

rich, Her dad own Lee corporation

Like Thunder at first sight

Hwang Tiffany

40-years old

old but have a young face

Love Wooyoung

used to date Wooyoung but now he is married

Hate Taeyeon for stealing Wooyoung from her

Jang Wooyoung

44-Years old

Married to Taeyeon and love her

Know that she was a Queen

Old but have a handsome face

Will do everything to not let Taeyeon go