One

Princess Park Hyomin

*In 1989*

A man and woman came out of the carriage to be announced King and Queen. They were walking up toward the palace where they held the ceremony. They walk up to the stairs to have their speech.

“I would like announced that I have found the love of my life to stay with me. And she will be my Queen.” The woman hug her now-husband who is a King. They both smiled at each other, then look back at the soldiers, maids, and everyone else in the palace.

“Also we want to say something else.” All of them looked back at the King and Queen.

“Me and my wife are having a baby." The King and Queen smiled while they were clapping.

*BOOM BOOM*

They heard a gun sound in the palace.

*BOOM BOOM*

Then one of the best soldier name Seungho came to them.

"King Leeteuk we have to take Queen Taeyeon away." Seungho said

"But you cant take my Queen away from me." King Leeteuk said.

"But sir we have to save the Queen and the other soldiers will bring the King somewhere else." With that sentence he drag Queen Taeyeon and the other soldiers drag the King away too. Suddenly, some guys came into the palace.

"Kill all of them." They went to kill the people and some of them went to search for the King and Queen.

 

*While with the Queen*

"Seungho let me go see the King" The Queen said

"But Queen Taeyeon you are in danger and so is the King. Let me bring you to the helicoptor." They were walking and saw the helicoptor landing.

"Queen Taeyeon you have to go on the helicoptor. And dont worry we will keep King Leeteuk safe. Also, your uncle is here." Queen Taeyeon saw her uncle coming out of the helicoptor.

"Uncle what are you doning here?"

"I came here to get you out of here."

"But uncle I want to see the King."

"Let's go." Her uncle drag her into the the helicoptor. Seungho went back where the King was.

"Where is my Queen?" King Leeteuk ask for his Queen.

"Queen Taeyeon will be in a better place.

 

*In Seoul*

"Uncle I want to see the King." They were in front of her house.

"You cant, you will be in danger." Then her mom came out.

"Umma I want to go see the King."

"Sorry honey but you cant go."

"But Umma I cant leave him. I love him."

"Mianhe." That's all she can say to her daughter, she went to hug her.

 

*Months later*

Taeyeon was pregnant and now she was suppose to give birth. Hours later she went to the hospital to give birth. The next day she saw her most beautiful daughter sleeping next to her.

"My daughter look beautiful. I shall name you Hyomin, Park Hyomin, My little princess."

Two more days they were both released out of the hospital. 

One day Taeyeon was playing with her daughter when she have to go get a bottle of milk for her daughter.

"Imo(aunt) can you watch Hyomin for me."

"Ne." Taeyeon went downstair and the aunt went to play with Hyomin. Then someone sneek up behind auntie and hit her not that hard but it made her fall down and close her eye. That person took Hyomin and brought her somewhere before Taeyeon came. When Taeyeon came she didnt see her daughter anywhere.

"Auntie where is Hyomin?" Taeyeon shook her auntie and she didnt wake up. Taeyeon cried and cried.

 

*Back with the man and Hyomin*

The man brought Hyomin to place with poor people.

"Im sorry I have to do this to you."

He put Hyomin where an old man was sleeping on a street. Then the man left.

Hyomin was crying and make the old man woke up.

"Who is this child? Why would that person leave a baby here?" He looked at the baby who was crying.

The next morning the old man and Hyomin went to a lady house and make her take care of Hyomin for him since he is getting old.

"If I keep her then you have to pay every month since she is staying here."

"I will pay when I find money."

"Ok she can stay here." He left Hyomin with the lady and there was a 1-year old girl standing next to her.

"Grandma I dont like this little baby."

"Me too Eunjung," Then they went to go to sleep.

 

*21 years later*

"Hyomin go wash the dishes."

"Ne Unnie." Hyomin went to wash the dishes. Little did she know that Joon, her best friend sneak up behind her.

"BOO!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Hyomin screamed "Yah Joon Oppa, why  you have to scared me like that?"

"But it's so funny seeing your face being scared."

"Not funny." Hyomin pouted and turned around to continue the dishes.

"Hyomin dont be mad at Oppa. Oppa is sorry for scaring you."

"But Oppa y-you are s-so m-me-mean." Hyomin pretended to cry.

"Hyomin Oppa is sorry for scaring you. Oppa promised not to do that again."

"Oppa promised." Joon nodded. With that Hyomin laugh at Joon.

"Hyomin you lied to Oppa. You better come here." Hyomin started to run around the kitchen while Joon trying to catch her. They didnt know that Eunjung was watching them.

"Hyomin I hate you. You steal everything from me. Even Joon Oppa. I will make sure you will have a miserable life." Eunjung whispered and left the room.

 

 

 

 

Ham Eunjung

22-years old

She is poor but she try to dress nice

Love Lee Joon

Hate Hyomin for stealing everything that she want

Jealous of Hyomin.