Three

Princess Park Hyomin

Taeyeon was in the restroom washing her hand. Then Tiffany came in and and washed her hand, too.

"Watch I will steal Wooyoung Oppa back. You will have a miserable for the rest of your life." Taeyeon just chuckled.

"Did you ever know I tried to divorce him but he dont want to." Taeyeon grab a towel and clean her hand. Then turn to look at Tiffany.

"If you think you have the charm then why dont you use it." Tiffany gave Taeyeon an angry expression to Taeyeon and Taeyeon walked out of the restroom.

"Yah, Taeyeon you even announced to be my enemy. Dont think you can win." Then Tiffany went out of the restroom.

 

*Back at the Hospital*

"Hyomin , when Oppa is finished with the help at home. Oppa will come back to visit you again." Joon was about to leave when the person that help them came in.

"You have to do something . you can go. I can watch your little sister."

"Thank you." Joon look back at the sleeping Hyomin.

"My name is Park Sang-hyun but you can call me Thunder. I just came from America. And you are-"

"My name is Joon and my little sister is-" Joon was cut off by Thunder.

"Hyomin. I already know her name. Her name is beautiful." Thunder look at Hyomin and smiled but Joon look at Thunder.

 

*AT Joon House*

 Joon went to his room and started to clean but he was also thinking at the same time.

*Flashback in the Car*

"Is that your little sister?" Thunder look in the mirror to see them.

"Yeah." Joon put Hyomin head on his shoulder.

"Flashback in the Hopsital*

"My name is Park Sang-hyun but you can call me Thunder. I just came from America. And you are-"

"My name is Joon and my little sister is-" Joon was cut off by Thunder.
 
"Hyomin."
 
*End of Flashback*
Joon stop thinking and went back to cleaning his room.
 
 
 
*Back at the Hospital*
Hyomin move her head and open her eyes and see Joon in front of her.
 
"Joon Oppa"
 
"Later your brother will come soon." Hyomin look back at the face and saw Thunder face. Hyomin sat up and move away from Thunder.
 
"Wait, who are you? You are not Joon Oppa." Hyomin just look at him and Thunder just smiled at her.
 
"How about, what is this place?" Hyomin look around the white room.
 
"Is the hospital. A car bump into you and I brought you here."
 
"Who are you?"
 
"My name is Thunder." Then someone came into the room.
 
"Hyomin." Joon came in and closed the door.
 
"Joon Oppa." Hyomin was about to hug Joon when she felt a pain and Thunder was holding her shoulder.
 
"You cant get up, you dont have to strenght yet." Joon was looking at them. "Stay still." Thunder layed Hyomin down.
 
*At Eunjung House*
 
"So did that lady pay you?"
 
"Aniyo." Eunjung was about to walk away when her grandma hold her arm.
 
"You think you can lie to me. I took care of you when you were a baby." Eunjung sighs and went into her pocket to get the money out and give it to her grandma.
 
"If Hyomin died we could have a lot of money."
 
"I want her to died too grandma. If she wasnt here then Joon Oppa will only have me." Eunjung grandma was just looking at the money not listening to Eunjung.
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"Aniyo. It's nothing." Eunjung walked away from her grandma.
 
 
*Back at the Hospital*
Hyomin was laying down and Joon was watching her. Joon reach out to get Hyomin hand and hold it.
 
"Hyomin, Oppa will find money to let them heal you."
 
"Hyomin think it will be expensive Oppa. How will Oppa find money to pay them? I think why dont Oppa bring me home. Hyomin dont want to stay here." Thunder went into their conversation.
 
"You cant Hyomin. Tomorrow the nurses will come and check on you to see if you have any injuries. And Joon you dont need to worry about the money, I can pay for her." Thunder look at Hyomin and smiled. Joon look at her to see if she want him to pay or not. Hyomin shook her head saying no. Joon turned his head facing Thunder.
 
"We think we can accept your money. Cause you have nothing to do with us. You are a stranger." Thunder just nodded his head and Joon turned his head looking at Hyomin.
 
"Tomorrow Oppa will come back. Take care of yourself." Joon was walking to the door but he look back and saw Thunder bending down asking her is she was still hurt.
 
"Are you still hurt?"
 
"Ne." Hyomin turn her  head the other way not look at Thunder.
 
"Go to sleep and rest." Joon sighed and went out.