one ||

let's be invisible together
OKAY SO, I just really had to write a fanfic about Seungyeon because, I mean who doesn't like him? I noticed there is hardly any Seungyeon fanfics so HERE IS ONE LOL. 
 
This story is kind of a cliché fluff kind of story but I tried to make it slightly unique ;) I have ideas for stories but I didn't really want to make this a really intricate story because it's just not what I intend it to be. This story is purely to aid your feels for Seungyeon HAHA. 
 
||||||||||||||||
x x x x x
||||||||||||||||
 

I was walking through the schools halls when I bumped into him for the first time. It wasn't the cliché 'girl bumps into guy and he helps her pick up her books' situation. It was so different, because it actually happened, it wasn't a movie. I wasn't looking where I was going and I ran into a solid object. I fell straight back on my bum and spilled my open water bottle all over my white school blouse. 

 
I looked up to see the most popular guys in school. The one I had bumped into was the colourful haired Seungyeon. I noticed his hand move the tiniest bit to help me up but he realised the situation quickly and pulled it back immediately. His friends were laughing at me behind him and they didn't notice this gesture, which he seemed to be relieved about.
 
I was one of the biggest losers in school. I wasn't the smartest kid, but I followed the rules and never went out on the weekends or got invited to anyone's parties. 
 
A few years ago there were an elite popular crew and everyone else were regulars - invisible to the elite ones. But over time, there is still an elite crew, like the guys standing before me laughing, but most of the regulars seemed to socialise with the popular ones and the number of 'normal' people, the invisible ones, seemed to shrink. 
 
And in that transition, I was left behind in the invisible minority, still invisible to anyone except the nerds who hang out at the library. But my problem is, I make myself invisible. I don't socialise with anyone, I seem so awkward and shy but I do it on purpose. I sit in an empty, quiet corner of the library and skim through the pages of a random book at lunch time, and I eat my lunch in the disabled toilets on the other side of the school block where no one can bother me or even notice I am there. 
 
Somehow I think, making myself invisible, makes it easier for me to get through high school... Somehow.
 
Once Seungyeon realised who I was - not that he knew who I was, which is exactly what I mean. He looked at his friends and began to slowly laugh at me. 
 
One of his friends was crying of laughter as I sat on the floor with who knows what showing through my now transparent shirt. I wanted to cry, but the water from my bottle now running down my face already disguised any tears threatening to fall from my eyes. But before he and his clique left, leaving me on the floor cold, wet and hurt, Seungyeon looked me in the eyes. I could tell he was apologetic. He looked at me as if saying 'I'm sorry, but I have a reputation to uphold', and he seemed embarrassed about his friends who were snickering things like "kitty Kat" and "Meow" as my kitten bra was clearing showing. I should be angry that he was too embarrassed, or rather, thought he was too cool to help an invisible, but for some reason, it made me think about him all day. 
 
He was different to them. He shouldn't be apologetic towards an invisible. That's not who he is 'supposed' to be. But the way he looked at me was so genuine that I understand him, I understand why he didn't help me. His automatic instinct was to help when he almost stretched his hand out to me, but his pressure to uphold his reputation got the better of him. I returned his apology with a slight nod that I made sure no one else would be able to see. And with that, he and his friends took off. He didn't look back, did I expect him to? I don't know. Of course he wouldn't. 
 
 
x
 
 
After going to the office and borrowing a dry shirt I quickly scurried to my maths class, knowing I would be late. 
 
I entered the class and bowed to my teacher. She looked slightly angry but she knew I wasn't a trouble maker. "Why are you so late, Ms Kira?" I was about to open my mouth when someone did that for me, "Hey teach! You're must be mistaken, don't you mean Kitty Kira?" It was Sungjoo, one of Seungyeon's best friends and also the class clown. The whole class laughs at me, but one person isn't laughing. That same colourful haired boy from before. 
 
Tomorrow, no one will care about my stupid kitten bra which I now regret wearing, that is the perks of being an invisible. People forget your mistakes in an instant, because they can't be bothered to waste their breath on you. But for today, I'm everyone who witnessed my accident's humour. I can put up with this for today.
 
The teacher dismissed Sungjoo without even wasting her breath and directs her attention back to me, waiting for an answer. Even the teachers seem to segregate the popular kids from the invisibles. 
 
"I had an accident. I'm sorry Ms, it won't happen again." She nods, eying me carefully and I stride awkwardly to my seat at the back with my head lowered. I look up for a split second and see Seungyeon's eyes on me, he looks away quickly. He looked like he felt sorry for me, I don't need his sympathy.
 
//
 
|| SHORT INTRODUCTION CHAPTER. I'm in the mood for writing so chapter 2 should be up soon. THANKYOU FOR READING x ||