Next Step

Play With Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon pov

“The girls won’t stop fan-girling, huh?” Sooyoung said, referring to EXO fan girls. I turned to her and my eyes almost pop out when I see bunch of food on Sooyoung and Yoona arm.
“What? This is ours, if you want it, then buy it yourself,” Yoona said.
“Yeah. We have been through a lot to get these food” Sooyoung said. I can hardly hear what both of them say as they are talking with their mouth full of food.
“You guys look like you guys have starved for a year,” Taeyeon shake her head.
“I wake up late this morning and I don’t have time for the breakfast that's why I need to make up for it. I can’t even focus in the class because of hungry” Sooyoung said.
“How come you two never getting fat.” Sunny looked disbelief.
 “They were EXO, right?” I pointed to the boys that the girls fan-girling over.
“Let me introduce you to them,” Taeyeon said.
“The one with black hair at the front is Suho. He is the leader. The tallest guy with the dark brown hair is Chanyeol, despite his cute-face, he actually has a very deep voice and a creepy smile. The blonde guy name is Kris, he rarely smiles but still has his own charm. That black hair guy with the dark circles on his eyes is Tao. He masters all the martial art, so don’t play with him. That guy with blonde hair is Sehun, he was the maknae,” Taeyeon took a breath for a while.
“That short guy with big eye and thick eyebrow is Kyungsoo but people call him D.O. That black hair guy with the perfect bone structure named Chen. That shorty with a cute puffy cheek is Xiumin, he would do anything for a steamy bun. That blonde guy with cute face is Luhan, at times he can be handsome sometimes he can be cute.” she take a deep breath before continue with,
“The Blondie guy with a fit body is Lay. He has a cute dimple and he is very good at dancing. That black hair is Jongin but he prefers people call him Kai. His fans call him y Dancing Machine, because he is indeed y. The baby-face guy name is Baekhyun, his high-note is unbeatable.”
“Where do you get that much information, Taengoo?” the girls are now staring at her with a raised eyebrow.
“I just know the basic information,”
“So, that Baekhyun is the one you have a crush on?” I looked at Taeyeon. She already blushes and flustered.

.

.

“Oh My God!! They're coming here” One of the girl said while looking past us. We trailed their eyes and saw EXO are now heading toward our table. I can see Taeyeon looked down at the table after her eyes met with Baekhyun.
“Are you o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter