Avoid

Play With Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It had been a week since the incident at the cafe and it was going worst. Baekhyun had jumped head fast back into his playboy mode and she was more reserved and cautious. Like when he tried to hold her hand as she had made her way to the class or when he had let his arm rest casually over her shoulder as she walked to the café. Since the day, every morning she will receive a bouquet of flower from Baekhyun. It's not like she doesn’t like the flower but the sender is the problem. She doesn’t care if she got a ton of flower from other guys but a flower from Baekhyun make her feel burdened. She's not sure how should she acted around Taeyeon. Taeyeon really love Baekhyun and she doesn’t want to destroy her friendship with the girls after all. For a few days, Hyoyeon made sure not to go anywhere near Baekhyun. She stayed in the library during lunch time for the rest of the week to avoid meeting the latter. She remembers when the first time she received flowers from Baekhyun, she’d had a hard enough time answering some pretty difficult and awkward questions from the girls about her relationship with Baekhyun.

 

 

Flashback

 

“Are you dating Baekhyun?” Tiffany asked her.

“No!”

“So, why Baekhyun gives you flowers?” Sunny looked at the flower.

“How should I know? Why don’t you ask him since he is the one who gave this to me?” Hyoyeon pretended to concentrate on the food on her plate to avoid the questions thrown from her friends.

“I have to go to the toilet,” Taeyeon said.

“Okay girls. Stop it. I think I will die with the stares. Listen here, I’m not dating him. Either now or in the future. I don’t know him, I don’t like him. End of story,”

“Promise?”

“Come on girls. I know Taeyeon like him and I wouldn’t stab back on my own friends. Trust me.”

“Okay. We trust you. So, what you want to do with this flower?”

“I want to throw it,” Hyoyeon said nonchalantly.

“What a waste. The flower was so beautiful,” Yoona take the flower.

“Just take it if you want,”

“Thanks you, but I don’t want. Taeyeon unnie will kill me if she knows,”

“What you want to do now?” Sooyoung asked.

“Do what?” Hyoyeon frowned with the question.

“You know… the things with… Baekhyun?”

“Oh my God! I thought we had talked about it.” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

“Okay! For the last time, I say this,”

“I don’t know him,”

“I don’t like him,”

 “I hate him,”

 

“But I love you,” a voice said.

They looked in the direction of the voice and found Baekhyun seriously looking at them. He arrogantly walked toward them. Hyoyeon only glared at him as if to tell him to back off. But she guessed he didn't get it.

“I want to be your boyfriend,” He said and the girl really wanted to punch herself to see if she was dreaming or not but she didn’t want to embarrass herself by doing so.

“In your dream, Baekhyun,” she glared.

“Suit yourself, but I want to tell you. I will court you. For you I will do the courtships.”

Baekhyun then turned to the rest of the cafeteria.

“Attention please! I want to announce that starting today. I, Baekhyun, will start court Kim Hyoyeon from class A/2. So, if I hear anyone who try to disturb or mess with her. You guys have to face me.” He announced.

Gasps could be heard from the crowd when they heard what he said.

“Are you crazy? What are you doing?” she faced him furiously.

Baekhyun turned his attention to her. “Be prepared, my love.” He smirked.

Hyoyeon stomping on the ground frustrated. Baekhyun laughed upon seeing her cute reaction.

Hyoyeon mumbled some incoherent words while poking her food with chopsticks irritated.

 

.

.

 

After the incident during the lunch break, everyone had started gossiping about her and Baekhyun. Hyoyeon could feel all the death glares from his fan girls once she steps into the school's building. Ignoring the whispers and the looks that the students gave to her. Some of the whispers are good, some of the whispers are harsh.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter