Deal

Play With Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since Hyoyeon come to this school, she was surprised to find herself fitting into the school as if she had been here since the beginning. She has made a lot of friends. A rumor has spread about Hyoyeon is now a part of SNSD. She even have her own fan club. Her fan club exclaim that Hyoyeon is the hottest girl they have ever met. She even has been known as Dancing Queen because her powerful dance.

 

Hyoyeon pov

"We have 5 minutes before recess, let go, to the cafeteria before its full" Sooyoung said after Mr Park walked out of the class. She stands and walk toward the. I shook my head.

“This shikshin,” I said in my head.

Sooyoung show her head and ask “You are coming?”

“Wait for me,” I started to run towards her.

“Where is Sunny?” I asked Sooyoung.

“She went to the teacher's room. She told us to go first.” Sooyoung said as she pulled my hands.

I nodded.

.

.

As we walked to the cafeteria, a boy appears in front us.

“This flower is for you, Hyoyeon-shi. Please accept it,” as the boy give a bouquet of roses to me.

“I am your fan. I think you were so pretty. Especially when you were dancing,” the boy shyly looked at Hyoyeon.

“Thanks you. This flower is so beautiful,”

“By the way, what is your name?”

“My name is Kim Taehyung,” as the boy show his name tag.

“Thanks you again for the flowers, Taehyung-shi,” I smiled at him.

“You are welcome. I hope we can be friends,”

“Of course we can,”

“Can I hold your hand?”

I nodded. Taehyung extended his hands. At first I was shocked but then my expression was replaced with a friendly smile and as I took his hand to gently shake it.

“I am sorry but I have to go. My friends has been waiting,”

“It okay,”

“Nice too meet you, Taehyung-shi,” I winked at him. He blushed with my action.

“I am jealous,” Sooyoung said as she take a look at the flowers.

“He just asks me to be his friend. That all,” I smiled.

“Yeah, right. I have been in this school for two years but he never asks me to be his friend. And you just be here for a week and he already asks you to be his friend. What the heck is that,” Sooyoung rolled her eyes. I just laughed at her action.

“I think he must be one of your fan, Hyo,”

I ignored Sooyoung words as I walked away to our group table leave Sooyoung at the back.

“Yah! Kim Hyoyeon, wait for me. How come you leave me alone,” Sooyoung started running.

 

 

Author pov

“Hi, girls!” Hyoyeon take a sit beside the maknae.

“Hi, Hyo!”

“What is that?” Taeyeon asked, lifting her chin off her cupped palm, eyes wide.

Hyoyeon bit back a smile before asking innocently, “What?”

“Those flowers…” Taeyeon replied, not missing a beat.

“Oh, this,” she asked display the flower in her.

With that Hyoyeon have been the center of attraction of all the members.

“Flowers?” Yoona aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter