New Student

Play With Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon looked at the paper in her hands that she got from the administration office. It was her first day at Kirin school and she was late. She thought that she could easily find her way around the school better if she came earlier. How wrong of her to think that. She has been wandering around the school for 15 minutes to find her class, but she saw nothing but a door.

 

“Great! I have lost and it was my first day and I have been late.” Hyoyeon cursed, in her mind.

“This map not even help me,” Hyoyeon stomp her foot.

 

“Are you new here?” A girl walked up to Hyoyeon.

“Yes.” Hyoyeon replied to the latter.

“I’m Lee Sunkyu but you can call Sunny.” The girl held out her hand. Hyoyeon took it and shook it

"I'm Kim Hyoyeon,” Hyoyeon said.

“So, can I help you?”

“I have lost on the way to my class. Can you help me?”

“Sure. Why not? Which class do you belong to?”

“A/2,” Hyoyeon shows the paper to Sunny.

“That is my class. Great! We will be classmate,” Sunny looks so excited.

“That's great. I don’t even know a single person in this school. At least, I know you,” Hyoyeon smile.

“Don’t worry. You will make a lot of friends here. Trust me,”

“I hope so,” Hyoyeon nodded.

“Let go. Miss Jang’s class already starts and we have been late,” Sunny pulled Hyoyeon hand.

.

.

Sunny knocks, the door.

“Sunny, why you were late?” ask Miss Jang.

“I’m sorry ma’am for being late, I saw our class new student lost in the compound so I accompanied her.” Sunny said to the teacher.

“It’s okay. Thank you for guiding her. You may now take your seat. By the way class, you have new classmates. Come here in front girl!” the teacher said and Hyoyeon walk towards her.

 

“Introduce yourself.”

“Hi! My name is Kim Hyoyeon. I’m from Incheon. Hope we can get to know each other.” Hyoyeon give her angelic smile.

“She is pretty.” some of the boys whisper.

“I like her blonde hair. It really suits herself,”

“I love her smile. She looks beautiful,”

“Thanks you, Hyoyeon. I hope you will enjoy in this school,”

“Thanks, Miss Jang,”

“Anyone have question to Miss Hyoyeon?”

“Do you have a boyfriend?” 

“Do you want to go out with me?”

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?” Miss Jang laugh with the question.

“I think that's all for the introduction. You can personally ask Miss Hyoyeon after my class,” the boys shyly smile to Miss Jang.

“Hyoyeon, you can sit beside Sooyoung there. Please put your hand up, Sooyoung” Miss Jang pointed to a girl with blue hair band.

Hyoyeon walked along until she reaches her. Some girls whispered. Some of the boys whistle.

“Hi. My name is Choi Sooyoung,”

“Oh. Hi. I’m Kim Hyoyeon. Nice to meet you,”

“Me too. I like your smile. You look cute,”

“Thanks you, Sooyoung-shi,”

“Please call me comfortably, since we are going to be class partner, we should get used to calling one another informally right?" Sooyoung grinned making the other girl smile.

“You’re right,”

“So, since I’m your class partner. Do you want me to show you around the school later on?”

“I will love too. I’m sure I will get lost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter