Chapter 3

The debt

N' POV:

When i woke up i went to the service room to see if she was sleeping, i did not know why, i hate the people who can  not take responsibility for their acts, and she being a gambler is one of them as i was going to look for her i heard Ravi's voice "She is gone, manager hyung told her to leave before our schedule" he said to me , i just looked at him with an ok face and walked away i did not know why i wanted to see her, in that moment my cellphone ring and it was a message from my manager our schedule for the morning was canceled, so i decided to wait another hour to wake up everyone but for my surprise every member was up after half an hour  later, Hongbin and I decided to go to nearest coffee shop to buy some iced americano for everyone , before i entered the coffee shop i noticed a familiar car , but i couldn't remember where i had seen it, so i just went into the café .

When i got in the first think that took my attention was a girls sleeping in one of the tables but estrange think was that she gave me the feeling that i knew her, so i approached her, and that is when it hit me , it was YN , and the car that was outside belong to the collectors that were after her, i really did not know what to do, a part of me was telling me to leave her there and the other part was telling me, you helped her last night just help her one more time, i was confused and i was really mad at me for being confused , why was i confused, i hate people who can not be responsible for their acts an she was one of them, the situation really irked me.

 "Oh is YN-ah" said Hongbin  while appearing at my right side "So the car that is outside is from the gorillas, we must help her " he continued, "Why should we?, and why YN-ah we just meet her hours ago" i asked irritated, "Because we helped her once and also she is younger so i can call her whatever i want, and she gives me the vibes of a close friend¨ said Hongbin smiling, i just looked at him and said "Call the others if they want to help her, you do it with them"..

I thought i knew my group and how lazy they were, but i was surprised than less than five minutes later they came to the coffee shop and they even ask assistant  noona to came to help her out here, so when i looked that everyone had a plan i realized that i had to wake her up.

YN's POV:

"What are you doing here?" was the first think i said when i looked at the grumpy guy from  VIXX "Everyone is here to help you" he said and i looked over his shoulder and I saw all of the band members in the coffee shop, they even came with an assistant unnie to replace me, i feel very touch and in that moment N took my wrist and started running to the back of the shop and in the meantime the assistant unnie took my place, the gorillas were distracted by a police car that passed near they side, when we were far enough from that palce N looked at me and said "You have to know I really hope to near see you again" with a very mad tone, "Well i feel the same way" i told him as i was looking at my clock i promised my aunt last night when i called her that  i was going to the broadcast station to help her out so i just say "Thank you so much for everything , tell everybody thanks,ad i know this  is a one time thing, so i really hope to never see VIXX again, well just you to be truthful" he looked at me with a shock face as i was running for my life to the nearest bus station.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry aunt, but you know the gorillas can be a though challenge when they want to" I said to my beautiful aunt Mimi as i entered the waiting room from the variety show we were working on that day, she just hugged me and in a very broken voice said "I am just happy you are here today, i was almost dying last night when you told  me they found you, but do not worry i talked to your cousin and he and his friends will help you" she said smiling,and that gave me hope and the happy start of a exacting work day, i hoped i could  do make up for somebody like SISTAR o F (x) they were my favorite groups, but i did not have good luck at all..

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

----------------------------------------

Sorry for taking to long guys , subscribe and comment please :)