Chapter 2

The debt

YN¨S POV:

When we arrived to the  building the manager of the group took me to their apartment, after the guys left to prevent any misunderstanding , he also told me to sleep in the service room and to leave at 6 am because the guys had schedual at 10 am and they had to leave at 8 am and the fans knew about that, so for me to avoid them it was completly necessary to leave at that time. I look at my cellphone to see the hour it was almost midnight and i had 12 missing calls from my aunt,i reminded myself to text her the moment i entered the service room in the apartment. 

I entered and some of the guys were watching T.V others where in the kitchen eating dinner, everybody looked at me, it was a very awkard athmosphere that almost choke me, i decided to broke it so i asked them in a very quite but possible to hear tone " Sorry to interrupt but may somebody tell me where is the service room?" N guy turn to look at me with a very angry face and he opened his mouth as he was going to say something to me a very horrible thing "Is the next door to left" said Ravi, and N looked at him with a very annoyed face as him interrupt what ever he was going to say, "Thank you" i just walk at fast as i could to the room and close the door.

At 2 am everything became silent, i couldn't sleep so i decided to go to the leaving room because when i entered the dorm i saw a big window with a beautiful view of Seoul and views always helps me to relax and give strenght to overcome what is happening in my life, as i opened the door i tried not to make a lot of noises, the service room was not to far from the leaving room so when i arrived i just was breathless the view was fantastic i just layed down in couch and started to admire the view, it was a moment where i felt invicible, like thinks where going to change for the better it was magical."Are you not going to sleep" i heard a very familiar voice asked.

Ravi's POV:

I did not know why i asked her that, it was an impulse , to be truthful i really forgot about her  being here beacuse she was so quite in the service room, I really forgot about her until  i saw her there looking through the window that i remembered all the crazy thing that had happened to us that night and how crazy and dagerous those moments were.Looking at her like that was even crazier  than those moments, she was so in peace , so beautiful, not like moments ago when she was crying and ugly, just the thought of her like that made me uncomfortable. "I think is better for me not  to go to sleep" , she said looking at her cellphone screen "It is almost 5:30" she smiled "Are you sure?" i asked "Yeah, do not worry i sleep before coming here to look at the window" she said with a quite tone "I am not worry"  I said truthfully but i saw her getting a little sad about that"Can i asked you a question?" i said to her "I think you can but i am not sure if i could answer it" she said in a serious tone "Do you created that debt?" she looked at me with a very angry expression but at the same time very sad eyes "No, but the person who created it, was another part of me so i had no other choice than to pay it" that answer made me more curious , what does she mean about the other part of her created it?, are she talking about a boyfriend or something, I was going to asked about that but she got up and smiled at me she also started to walk to the door "Is time for me to go, thanks for everything i hope to never bother you again", she said and i thought i would never see her again.

 YN's POV

As i said goodbye to Ravi i walked down the street when i saw a black cadillac following me, i rememebered wat Hyuk said about the gorillas owning a cadillac so i started to walk faster  and  the cadillac did the same so it was obvious who was in that car, i needed a way to scape fast, so i looked at  my right and i saw coffe shop, i knew that the gorillas would not try anything in public so i just entered, with the money i had left i buy a latte and an apple pie i ate them and an hour past but the cadillac was on the same place as i saw into the windows , i did not know what happen to me but i just started to feel so tired and the last thing i remembered is me looking at my latte's mug  before i went to dream land, but that only lasted and hour because someone woke me up.

TO BE CONTINUED........