Chapter 1

The debt

Author's note: when you se YN it means to put your name

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YN's POV:

"Why do we have to take her to our dorm?". I heard a voice said in the middle of my dream, "Because we almost killed her", said another voice when i noticed that i was lying and moving in some  vehicle, "We , it was this girl and manager hyung fault", answer the other voice," Guys i think she is waking up, maybe we should give her space", said a pretty husky voice."Space in this place , are you crazy?" Say the first voice i heard and in that moment i decided to open my eyes, and i saw six handsome guys and i asked myself where am i? and how did i get here ?, so  i started to remember.

I was running in the dark alley , thinking how they find me?,i am in the other side of the world, it took me two years to learn the languaje and to start working with my aunt, how the hell they knew that i am here. While i was thinking this i had to cross the street and i saw a car coming, my mind went white because i knew that if i could reach the other street probably i could have escaped the stupid gorillas that were after me but if i couldn't i would die, and it was not a bad idea to finally give this hell i was living an end, so i just ran.

"You were the car that i saw" i screamed, "So you saw us?, Are you a sasaeng?"I heard the first  voice i listend , so i looked who was the owner of that voice, it was a tan guy with black hair, "Yeah i saw you but i was running away, so i had to try passing the street, so i am not a sasaeng" I answerd, "You know Korean, do you lived here?" say the guy with the husky voice, who was bloond and had a warm aura, "Yeah i lived here, you can leave me here if you want" , I said as i was looking the streets pass by in the window, i was in the rich part of Korea and my house was far away from there. "After all the work that we have to do to get away of that scary guys and their car" say a quite handsome guy with big nose.

"What are you saying?"I said because if the monkeys even had a car ready to go for me , they must have been watching me along time ago and that means i was lost,"Yeah, When we stopped to see if you were allright, some guy tried to take you with them"Said a very handsome guy "And then when we were able to take you into our van, a black cadillac started to follow us " said a cute guy, "Ok" was all i could say."So do you know us?" said the handsome guy, "I think i have seen your faces somewhere" i said looking all of them and that is when it hit me,the strange colors in their hair,  the fancy clothes, and their handsome faces "Are you idols?" i finally asked "Yes" say a guy with a serious face and a high pitch voice"We are V.I.X.X, VIXX imida" say all of them exept the quite guy and the than guy,"I am Hyuk","I am Hongbin" , "I am Ken" three of them said "I am Ravi" said the one with the husky voice and i looked the other two expecting them to introduce but the quite one just smile at me and the other one put a face like he was angry at me, "They are Leo and N, What is your name?" said Ravi to me "I am YN and I am 19" i said, everyone was suprised  about that fact.

"If you are so young why do you have a bunch of dangerous looking men after you?¨said the N guy with an annoyed face "It is personal" i answerd with my face looking at the floor of the van "Tsk. Personal you said, we saved you i think we deserve to know" he said "I have a debt" i said like whisper "A debt? did you spend a lot of money?" he asked again,"No, a Casino's debt" i said again like a whisper but everyone looked at me  i recognized that looks , the looks i always received whe i said that because everybody judge me because of that  "So you are a gambler" N said again "That is all i am telling you , so can you stop please" i practically screamed at him while the first tear appear at bottom of my eyes.

And i remember when it all started, i was a normal teenager three years ago, i lived a happy life ,my family consisted in my two parents and my twin brother, but my brother started to go out with the wrong type of people, he started to drink and bet in casinos even thought he was not legal yet, but he started losing money that wasn't his, so at the end he killed himself but the debt with the casino continues because my older brother signed a paper that said that if he died i will be the one to pay all the money to the casino. So that is when it saterted, this little "game", me vs the debt collectors (or the monkeys/ gorillas as i like to call them), my parents decided to contact all my family members across the globe , and my aunt Mimi answerd she is a make-up artist who opened her arms, she works for a t.v broadcast , and asked them for a loan, to take me here. 

"Now , you cry is not my fault you are an addict " said the N guy again, and i notice that i been crying fot the past few minutes "Leave her alone N" said Ravi guy "Mmm, we think is the best for you to past the night with us" Ravi said "WHAT!?" N and I said "Who approved that Ravi"N said looking at Ravi with killer eyes , "Everyone N i think is the best right now, paparazzis have been following us for the past minutes and we do not want them to see that a girl is with us right now , do we?" Ravi said, i have to admit that what he said  made me a little sad, i thought that for the first time somebody  was looking up for me "Ok" N said defeated "But i hope not to see you again after this night" He said looking at me with disgust. This was going to be the longest night in my life.