Chapter 4

The debt

YN's POV:

When the door of the rest room of the station opened i saw one of the people that i care the most in Korea my not blood related cousin Onew from Shinee ,  How he is my not blood releated cousin, you may ask is a funny, sad and cute story.

My aunt and her mother used to be neighbors and really good friends ,  and when he started to be a trainee under SM, his mom went to America  thinking that her son really did not need her anymorea day after she left, my aunt heard a knock on her door it was Onew , he had a free day , so he bought chiken but his mom was not there to share it, so she let him in after that day my aunt became his second mom.

   "Hi Desy-ah" he said as he hugged me "Are you ok,Omonim told me about yesterday? when he said that all Shinee looked at me they all pretty much know my story.

"Desy-ah, are the gorillas back?" Said Taemin, and i just nodded "Why do you do not want are help?" he said

"Is my responsability Minnie , i have to pay" I said as i was talking my lucky day of working with friends that i love just got clody, because Crayon Pop entered the room.

  Do not get me wrong i love crayon pop girls but the only problem is my relationship with Ellie, what is the problem she took me as her DUFF (Designate ugly fat friend) so a days she loved me a days she hates me and in the last few weeks i could not stand her, but because of the other memeber especially the twins they helped me a lot.

"Desy-ah" said Ellie "You are with Onew what a surprise" Just so you know Ellie is in love with Onew and she literally hates every time he talks to me, so i just nod and walk away for him.

"Where are yu going?" Onew asked me, to be truthful i was a little afraid of Ellie so i prefered to do anything to keep her happy 

"I am going to go for the make up and your stage clothes, see you in a bit" I looked over and smiled to the rest of crayon pop sometimes they knew how psycho Ellie could get so they did not tell me anything.

Minutes later i was walking down the hall to return to the dressing room where Shinee and Crayon Pop were when I bump into somebody.

"Can you please look where you are going?" I recognized that voice it was N, why do i have such a bad luck "And what happen with 'Iwill not noder you anymore'".He told as i took the clothes from the floor , it was in that moment when the other memebers arrived and help me.

"Sorry, for seeing you again , but i am make up artist and i work here in this station , i tolde him "I will try to avoid you for now on" 

"Yeah! you should " he said to me i really do not want to tell the CEO about your little problem.

 When he said that i really wanted to cry with all my heart because i really did not know what to doif i lose this job.

"Here you are" I heard Onew said, he was walking down the hall. "Everybody is waiting for you my precious dongsae"

"If you have him why do you keep running away" I heard N whispered and i think i was not the only one.

"Did you say something, HAKEYON-shi?" Said Onew in a very strict tone

"No, sunbaemin, i got go" And he leaved without s.

I got to say if yesterday was long this day will be way longer. u.u

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry my 4 subscribers i promise i will try to upload and write more chapters soon, Do you like DUFF the movie and the book? I loke both and I am the DUFF of someone XD but well comment and subscribe