I WANT YOU BACK

AFTER WEGOTMARRIED!!

SHINee:

           It was music bank'sarrow-10x10.png filming that day the boys were getting ready to leave the house. Taemin didn't get any sleep the night before and it was obvious, he had rehearsed his speech through the night, he had to be able to sound convincing to Naeun. He wanted to apologize for everything , for ignoring her, for not contacting her. He was so nervous. Okay one last time he thought to himself " Naeun-ah, how have you been?  I'm sorry for not contactingarrow-10x10.png you after the show, I just thought you weren't interestedarrow-10x10.png, I missed you"  that does not sound convincing enough, he told himself. He had to find a more convincing way if he wants to be with her...."why are you so serious this afternoon? asked minho who had been watching him for a while, taemin gave him a brief glance as a reply to his question and returned to his thoughts.

APINK

      Naeun had her lunch in silence as she thought if possible ways to avoid Taemin or even SHINee in general because she's sure they probably read her letter together and they know her feelings towards Taemin. She let out a big sigh as she took the last bite of her sandwich. She was angry at herself for believing that he somehow had feelings for her, WGM was just a show and he was a good actor. It was the first time she wasn reluctant to go on a music show. They dressed up and headed out of their dorm, the girls chatting happily except Naeun but they didn't seem to be bothered because Naeun is usually quiet 

MUSIC BANKarrow-10x10.png

          The show was over, Girls Generation had won the night and were having an encore stage, all the other groups got off the stage, some were chatting while others headed to their van. APINK could be seen chatting with Beast in front of their waiting roomarrow-10x10.png, Taemin saw them and he knew that this was his chance. He and Kai had discussed the night before about this and he wasn't about to let this chance slip away but then he couldn't walk up to APINK right there and then, that would be too risky. He had to think of a way before they leave, he was freaking out. Taemin separated himself from the boys as he quietly trailed APINK desperately looking for a chance. "Girls lets go get into the van its getting late, remember you have a photoshoot tomorrow morning" Taemin could hear the girls' manager speaking to them, they were leaving and he stil hasn't spoken to her. He wouldn't be able to live with himslef if he doesn't clear up this misunderstanding tonight. The girls said their final greetings for the night and were heading out of the building, as they walked through the hallway leading to the back door Taemin saw that as an opportunity he had a hat on, it covered the upper part of his face but he knew naeun's outfit She was also wearing her usual perfume, he knew that scent anywhere. Slowly but swiftly he reached for her and pulled Naeun away running to the crews' roomarrow-10x10.png back stage, thankfully no one noticed because she was at the back. It was a bit dark so Naeun struggled with the supposed intruder for a bit. She was shocked, the supposed intruder was not letting go. Before she could get away, the intruder had pulled her into a room and closed the door. It was dark, so she didn't know where she was and neither could she see this stranger's face.

      He already knew where the switch was as Kai had told him before hand. As he the light and removed his hat Naeun froze. She didn't know if she should run away or stay. it's taemin oppa"   was she dreaming ?.  "Naeun-a"  Taemin said almost whispering as he was out of breath from running, still holding onto her hand. 

            After staring at each other for a while, finally Taemin spoke up "How are you?" still holding her hand, suddenly Naeun came back to her senses , she remembered his letter, HER LETTER!!! she wanted to run away out of embarrassment she couldn't look at him and gently she pulled her hand away from his. In response he moved closer to her. "w-w-what do you want?"  she said mustering up the courage to sound sane. "The letter"  Taemin replied moving even closer to her as she backed uparrow-10x10.png against the wall. " did you really mean what you wrote? I- I mean you saying that you missed me and all and being your first love, is that true?" Taemin continued. "Naeun-a I'm sorry for not contacting you all these while, I didn't want my fans to come after you or bash you and I didn't even know that your feelings were real, the fact is I like..."  Naeun cut him off  "aren't you here to tell me to move on because you have your careerarrow-10x10.png?, don't worry I'm already working on it, I'm sorry  i took the show too far" she said finally looking straight at him. But  when their eyes met, she remembered that look, his eyes haven't changed, his familiar scent..... she turned away quickly, she had to get rid of her feelings, she didn't want to get in the way of his careerarrow-10x10.png. Tears streamed down her face as she turned her back to him. Taemin reached for her, hugging her from the back, he lowered his head so that their faces were side by side, her face was hot from his cheek brushing hers, she could hear his heavy breathing and that familiar scenario made her cry even more. She turned around trying to  wiggle out of his arms but he only hugged her tighter "Naeun-a mianhe" he repeated over and over again... and without her knowing, her arms went around him as well. "who said you were getting in the way of my careerarrow-10x10.png? why are you makingarrow-10x10.png things up? did I ever say I was going to push you away? I like you too Naeun, I just didn't know you felt the same way" Taemin said as they got out of each others arms. She just stared at him in disbelief, "I like you too Naeun and I don't care about what people say" he continued, tears formed in her eyes and as she tried to look away, he pulled her closer, his hands cupping her face, their faces so close, his breath on her face, she was short of breath, and without words he knew he had been waiting for this moment as their lips met. gently he lips making her shiver and as she grabbed his shirt he deepened the kiss, his heart beating so fast he pulled her even closer, not wanting to let go even as they pulled away. He smiled at her as she leaned on him as she felt a bit lightheaded from the kiss. They held each other wanting to stay that way forever, each builiding up courage in their hearts to reveal their love to the world even though they were unsure about the futurearrow-10x10.png, but this was their moment and they wanted it to last forever.

 

Author's note: You have no idea how beautiful you are, commenters and subscribers!!!!! Well I'm happy to announce that the sequel to AFTER WE GOT MARRIED titled TAEMIN & NAEUN ; our journey is coming up (subscribers only). Please look forward to the first chapter on Monday, the 7th of December 2015 and subsequent chapters will be uploaded fortnightly. Are you as excited as I am?