....THIS ISN'T GOODBYE IS IT?

AFTER WEGOTMARRIED!!

Apink's dorm.

"Naeun-a, wake up you're going to be late for your filming" yelled the ever cheerful Jung Eun ji from the dorm's kitchen. Naeun, the beautifularrow-10x10.png visual of Apink isn't feeling beautiful this morning. It Is the last filiming for  WGM and she has had trouble sleeping ever since she recieved that letter from MBC. Today makes it 2 weeks that she recieved the letter, thinking back to that time she sat on her bed ....

Bomi unnie was the one who collected all the mails that afternoon, "naeun-a omo omo!!! there's a mail from MBC omo ottoke!!!" bomi spat out those words breathlessly as she ran to the living roomarrow-10x10.png where everyone was. "really?" naeun said as she got up with mixed feelings not knowing what do expect, by that time the girls had gathered around, naeun fumbled with the envelope, her fingers. shaky, sweaty; it is the second time she is recieving a letter from MBC the first time was before WGM, what can it be? "Yaaaaaaaa!!!!" eunji yelled desperately as she yanked the letter from naeun,"pali pali pali unnie" maknae hayoung, couldn't wait any longer,  eun ji tore the envelope open and her face froze after reading the content of the letter, she looked up at the girls' faces, their widened eyes were urging her to read the content outloud " Taemin, Naeun couple, enjoy your  last date at the movie theatrearrow-10x10.png and after that your virtual marriage will come to an end". At that everyone's gaze shifted to naeun, desperate to see a reaction , they kept on expecting, the atmosphere was tense, you could hear a pin drop, finally naeun summoned up courage " oh that's it? when did you say the filming was againarrow-10x10.png unnie?"  the group dispersed, what more do they expect from the impenetrable girl.................

"you're still there? it was park chorong, cutting off naeun's train of thoughts. " uh unnie i'll get ready" naeun walked up to her closet with determination, she was determined to go through with this filming without shedding a tear

...........................................

Shinee's dorm.

" It's pretty chilly this morning" Key lamented as he found his way to the kitchen to make tea. Jonghyun was sitting on his couch preparing for his early morning workout . "Yaaaaa Lee taemin, why didn't you do the dishes last night? key was on it again with his usual morning routine, he loves to keep everywhere clean, its just who he is. " taemin -a wake up" minho wouldn't have this anymore, he quietly prayed that key would stop as he didn't want to get up from bed, but it was just the beginning. Minho finally got up,  " ya, if you are already in the kitchen just do the dishes why are you waking someone else up, you know its the last episode of WGM  today don't make the boy feel worse than he's already feeling "  at the last sentence jonghyun snickered and the three of them couldn't contain their laughter. "what is so funny this morning?" Onew said holding in a yawn as he came out of his roomarrow-10x10.png.

  After about what seems to be 45 minutes taemin came out of his roomarrow-10x10.png, his face was expressionless, he walked towards the dinning table without saying a word or making any eye contact. It was time for breakfast. Everyone ate silently until key broke the silence "taemin-a so how are you feeling, it's your last filming for WGM"  "I'm fine hyung" taemin replied without looking up. minho smiled knowingly, he knew taemin was lying after their little moment last night......

Taemin laid on his bed facing the ceiling, he couldn't bring himself to think about anything after getting that letter from MBC. His mind was blank. " Taemin-a are you okay?" it was minho " I have been watching you for a couple of days now and you've not been yourself, is everything okay?, you are usually not in bed at this ti..." something caught his attention, it was taemin's arm, in it was a pink teddy bear, the one naeun had given him. he had been hugging the bear, squishing it tightly without knowing. "oh a-a- hyung" taemin suddenly came back to reality when he noticed minho. " taemin, are you okay?" minho continued "I'm fine hyung" " no you're not, you've not been yourself"  the intensity and  sincerity of his gaze made taemin  tempted to pour out his heart but he knew he couldn't because once this is over, he would get teased forever. "I'm fine, hyung" "okay, but you know I'm always here if you ever want to talk"  with that minho got up to go to bed, he knew taemin was lying. 

Taemin got up without finishing his food, he was aware of their piercing eyes. He slowly got ready in his roomarrow-10x10.png while the other member ate silently, watching his every move. " I'll be back hyungs"  he said as he stepped out of their dorm. "Isn't taemin strange these days? jonghyun asked as soon as he knew taemin was out.......

WGM set

" annyeongasseyo" naeun slightly bowed to the crew as she approached them " ye naeun ssi " it was the director , his voice was the loudest. " are you ready for today?" he added calmly, " yes I am" naeun replied as she glanced around looking for taemin. "he's late today" what was she doing, thinking about him? " Naeun-a anyeong"  taemin said as he sat beside naeun, shocked she almost jumped out of her seat, "oppa!!!, you scared me"  " it was because you were lost in thought and I was wondering what you were thinking about" taemin said laughing. They were quiet again, as if they were trying to read each other's thoughts. He looked really good in his light blue coat, but his hair was styled differently, is he happy that we are finally ending this? why would he dress so nicely? " it's our last day of filming"  taemin said half heartedly , "yes it is"  naeun replied without looking up. she couldn't bring herself to look at him, she needs to get used to this awkward atmosphere for her own good. she could perceive his perfume, it was the one she bought for him during the coming of age ceremony, again memories rushed to her, she could feel herself turning red. Immediately she got up and walked to their virtual home.

   Taemin who had wanted to have a little conversation before they stated filming as it might be the last they can have in public was surprised as naeun walked away. He got up and followed her. "naeun-a gwenchana?'"  struggling to maintain her composure she replied without looking at him "uh oppa" taemin continued" naeun-a let's go through this coolly"  facing him she asked  " what does that mean ?" " I mean we had fun right? and it's not like we'll never see or talk to  each other againarrow-10x10.png, so this isn't goodbye right?"  Taemin avoided her eyes , scared of what he might do if she starts crying, "arasso, let's film this coolly" naeun said with determination in her voice. Taemin was taken aback by her tone of voice, he must have been wrong about her, she's even cooler than he is. ...."OKAY EVERYONE LETS START FILMING, WE ARE ALREADY BEHIND" at the director's voice everyone took their positions and filming began.

the last episode

    The couple entered into their house while chattingarrow-10x10.png happily. They sat on the couch but soon they recieved a mision card stating that their virtual marriage had ended and they had one more date at the theatrearrow-10x10.png. "we can just go and rent another place" taemin said while smiling, trying to avoid reality. " i know right" naeun replied. She looked around their living roomarrow-10x10.png one more time, and each of them picked up their boxes to pack their belongings. " It seems like it's really the end for us" naeun said sadly.  Taemin sat there watching her with a frozen expression " I know right"  he replied after a while, picking up the mission card and staring at it , secretely hoping that it was sent to the wrong addressarrow-10x10.png. They were lost for words. Laughing awkwardly again the couple got up to begin packing their belongings , " I'm taking that"  taemin said pointing to their first picture at jeju island. Naeun laughed sadly. " I think we spent all four seasons together"  continued taemin " yes we did "   she replied. Finally each took a pillow from their couch  and they were done packing.

      The couple sat and stared sadly, looking at their first picture at Jeju island taemin said " I wish we could go back to that picture, if we could I will treat you better because i know you better now and i feel comfortable with you" looking away from his intense gaze naeun nodded slowly " compared to the young me, I've changed a lot but you played a big role in changing me" naeun said after sumoning enough courage to look at him "is that a good thing?"  taemin asked with mixed feelings, she nodded gently, his lips curled in the most beautifularrow-10x10.png yet sad smile she's ever seen,  " Thankarrow-10x10.png you Oppa"  she said as her voice began to crack , she couldn't take it anymore, she could feel her eyes burning, her cheeks were burning with his face so close to hers, she turned away " I'm not going to cry" she reassured herself but it was easier said than done....".CUT" yelled the director, he was naeun's savior, woot!! she ran to the washroom as quickly as she could, avoiding any eye contact " get your acts together son naeun" she said hitting herself as soon as she was alone. " I can't cry, I shouldn't cry, I sh...o.u.l..d" the last word couldn't be completed as she slowly let herself go , sitting gently on the toilet seat, her tears were now flowing non  stop, she was in trouble, everyone would know she had cried, her make-up was still intact but her eyes were wet.

    Taemin sat on the couch waiting for naeun, what could she be up to?, he thought about what she had said earlier about him changing her , does she have feelings for him ? " maybe I should't have said too much" his thoughts went on and on until he noticed naeun who gently sat beside him. her eyes were wet, she had been crying, she couldn't look at him, he could feel her embarrassment, he decided to pretend not to know that she had cried. "OKAY LET'S START FROM YOUR FINAL MOMENTS IN THE HOUSE IN 3-2-1"  it was the director yet again interrupting taemin's thoughts.

 

     "let's go watch the movie" taemin said   " why do you want to get out of the house quickly" naeun asked, " because I might have regrets" he replied." annyeong" taemin said as they headed out, it was their last conversation in their virtual house.

       They arrived at the movie theatre holding hands " what movie are we watching?" naeun asked as they took their seats  "first love"  taemin replied. He looked to his right and there was a bottle of wine and two glasses, it was the wine they made on their fake spain date.he poured some for naeun who was anxiously waiting for the movie. The movie started, it was like a narration, they watched in anticipation but little did they know that it was about them;

" Everyone has some sort of first love

once in a lifetime for everyone

the most innocent excitement

first love is: the young couple's love story"

they appeared on the big screen , it was where they met met for the first time, in Jeju island. Flustered, naeun turned to the side and chuckled. "what is this?" taemin asked looking around the roomarrow-10x10.png for an answer.

first love: the beginning of a fluttering relationship

The man who wanted to be someone;s first love and a girl who is awkward in love

The two people who may become each other's first love.

The man's method of expression is straight forward while the girl is awkward

The girl slowly opens her heart and just lime that, the first love started

Day after day, they become more presious to each other

their first hug.....

for the man, the shy girl gathered courage 

as time went on , slowly they could feel themselves changing.

their first confessions to each other...

The man tried shaking he girl, but their love only grew stronger

their wedding, where they slowly became adults

Tthe girl's 20th year becomes a memory filled with warmth and excitement

And the man's 21st yesr is filled with love and fluttery memories

The awkward couple's love story, now even without anybody's help

they can both make their connections grow

because all these lead to one meaning; the virtual marriage's meaning and purpose

this purpose has now disappeared for both of them as they found love without anyone's help

Taemin and Naeun 

Now you guys should slowly protect and make your own destiny and find love after this virtual marriage

THE END------- (WGM TAEMIN AND NAEUN EP 37, youtube)

 The narration stopped, the movie had ended, silence ensued. "i think it just hit me now that our marriage has ended" taemin said  as his eyes glistened with tears., maybe naeun is going to make him cry afterall. He hasn't cried since his debut, not even when SHINee won the award for the best group of the year. " I thought we were going to have at least 2 hours to ourselves"  he added turning to naeun, " when we get up from here it's the end right?"  he continued. " uh"  naeun replied, being careful not to say much as she may burst into tears. "  thank you" she finally said, realizing the need to express herself. "  for what?"  taemin asked "  for showing me what love is"  taemin smiled sadly and replied " no, i  think I should have done more for you, my methods were clumsy, I should have expressed myself better, i regret the fact that I was clumsy" at that naeun turned her back and tears rolled down her cheeks, taemin reached out and touched her arm, he felt the urge to kiss her, he knew he couldn't, he wanted to protect her "why are you crying?" he asked "It's because I'm happy" Naeun replied admist tears " you're happy?" taemin said while playing with her arm. "we said we were going to part while smiling, naeun-a remember, so why are you crying?" he added. "I'm sorry oppa, I really didn't want to"  she cried even more. Taemin held her hands tightly, he comforted her silently, without words, but his touch was more than enough for her. she knew it was the last time and that made her cry even more.

     "CUT"  the director yelled. she couldn't maitain eye contact with him, she felt embarrassed " has he finally figured out her feelings?" she thought as she slowly released her arm from his tight grip. " maybe I shouldn't have held her hands" he thought as he tried to maintain a poker face. " Naeun -ssi, are you okay?" the make-up artist said as she approached her. by that time naeun had stopped crying " has she been pretending all along?" taemin thought as he sat watching. "yes I'm fine"  naeun said to the make -up artist, her make-up was retouched quickly as the director hurried them up." okay, this is the last scene guys, you're supposed to fulfil each other's last wish, right? and then pose for a last picture, okay standby....action"

    So naeun-a is there anything you want me to do for the last time, something like a wish,what is your wish?"  taemin said as he searched for any kind of emotion on naeun's blank face. now she couldn't avoid his intense stare, " why was he doing this to her?" she finally spoke up "can you sing for me?" "a song?"  taemin asked trying to think of a song that would express his feelings for her. "okay" he said clearing his throat, looking into her eyes he began

                                                               " can you remember just this

                                                                  that I lived by your side for a while

                                                                  sometimes i'm afraid I'll run into you on the street, so I make my shabby self up in the mirror

                                                                  you're not sick are you? I'm  worried about you

                                                                  you're probably happy but I'll pray for you anyway

                                                                  Remember, even if you meet someone else

                                                                  that I lived by your side for a while" (this is the english translation of a korean song originally by toy)

 he choked close to the end of the song, tears welled up in his eyes,as he gazed at her. she couldn't hold back her tears either, they flowed freely, she didn't turn away from him this time they both knew it was coming to an end. Holding her hands again he said "don't forget, okay?"  she nodded. their eyes locked in an intense stare as they made a silent promise to each other.

     "shall we take a picture?"  naeun said smiling sadly. "yes" taemin replied as he moved closer to her. The couple smiled as they posed for a picture " what, was my hair always like this?" taemin laughed as he quickly adjusted his hair. He hugged her from the back bringing back memories of the date night where they had chicken and beer for the first time. she smiled even  brightly thinking about it. They went back to their seats after a few  pictures. "oppa, should grant you a wish? tell me your wish"  naeun said when they were finally settled in their seats. "okay"  he replied, his expression changing from a bright smile to a sad smile "  then my wish for you is that  you should be healthy, don't be sick, take care of yourself naeun-a"  she teared up again " oppa too, be healthy"  she said wiping off her tears. They looked at each other trying to find comfort in each other eyes.

      Soon they recieved a clue from a crew member and they knew it was time to say their final goodbyes " you've worked really hard" taemin said as he strecthed out his hands to shake naeun. "  thank you"  he added, and at that he went in for a last hug. They held each other in a long embrace, each not wanting to let go, the thought of him flooded her mind as hers flooded his, somehow this hug felt different, their eyes closed as they wished time would stop....."CUT" it was the final one from the director too but this time, he didn't yell, there was no happy chatter from the crew. Finally the couple let go of each other, they looked at each other briefly, naeun lowered her eyes and got up.

    In the remaining time, both taemin and naeun exchanged greetings and phone numbers with the crew, they had a brief dinner and soon it was time to go. Taemin didn't want to be the first to leave, he waited for naeun at the entrnace of the theatre at least to exchange greetings off camera. His eyes brightened at the sight of her approaching him with her manager. she smiled too, stopping in front of him, she lowered her eyes and bowed slighlty " bye taemin sunbae-nim"   he smiled as he replied "  bye naeun-ssi" .  They are never going to remain the same, now they have to have the minimum professional conversation. To her he is now just SHINee's taemin sunbae-nin and to him she became Apink's Naeun. He wanted to protect her which means not having any contact whatsoever outside the show and he was determined.