Waiting

I can Rise

Sehun didn't want to know, he didn't need to know. All he was doing, was waiting. He had been there before, waiting, for the one he had loved for so long, for the one who he didn't seem to be able to get close enough to. Simply said, he didn't mind at all. Long ago he couldn't recall the other his voice anymore, yet his mind refused to let go. His heart, once taken away by the other, still hadn't been returned, so he continued to wait. The other, always walked into his dreams, his lips moving without any sound, but he knew all the loving gestures, he recognized the aura that seemed to be coming off of the other, he knew everything in every single detail. He just didn't know his voice. Sehun had opened the windows of his room while he leaned on the windowsill, his hair moving slowly thanks to the breathing of the wind while he closed his eyes. The smell of the sea walked into his nose, recalled memmories, while he stood there. All he needed, was this little sign of the other, telling him that he was there. But he didn't. Softly he sighed while opening his eyes again, immediately regretting his decision since the smell of the sea left his nose and he felt gloomy. After doubting for a while he climbed out of his window, slowly going down to the ground and he turned his back to the house while he started to run. His mind telling him to search for the other, his mind telling him that he needed to find Tao in case something might happen to him.

After running for quite the while, after taking a cab for what seemed hours, he had finally reached his destination. He walked over the familair sand, all the way to the beginning of the sea and he sat down on the sand, his legs pulled up and his arms wrapped around them as he placed his chin on his knees. The sun started to rise and he blinked a few times, slightly blinded by the rays, but he made sure not to lose the sight of the sea for to long. After all, what if he would miss that one single moment which told him everything would be okay? What if he missed Tao when he would return back to the place? He knew that Tao would return, he always did. Impatiently he jumped up and started to pace back and forth. "TAO! Where are you? Dang it! Why are you not here? You aren't home either. Did you run somewhere else?" In panick he started to look around, looking for his patient and he ran over the shore. "TAO?!" He yelled, afraid that he might have lost his patient. Tao was always around, he never would leave the beach just like that. Quickly he stopped running and his heels, running to the house where they used to be, untill someone suddenly tackled him. "Gotcha." he heard a voice and he tried to get away from the person. "No! Let go! I need to go check up on Tao!" Sehun yelled while pointing at the house. Luhan quickly sat on Sehun his back to make sure that the other won't be able to get away from him and he looked a little confused at the burned house. "But... that house is burned down?" He carefully asked Sehun. "NO YOU . IT IS THERE CAN'T YOU SEE? THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT HOUSE!" Sehun yelled and managed to roll himself and Luhan over and he tried to run away, untill something seemed to get hold on his ankle and he fell flat face on the sand and in no time he felt that same weight on his back again. "No Sehun. There is nothing left." Whispered Luhan silently as he looked down to Sehun and then filled with sadness to the house. "It's.. gone." He heard the silent whimpers coming from Sehuns mouth, knowing that the other was crying even though he was hitting the sand with his fist. "IT'S NOT FAIR!" and a small smile Luhans lips while he gently covered Sehun his fist with his own hand. "It isn't." He simply said and got off from Sehun, pulling the younger on his feet and he brushed the sand from his clothes, followed by his own clothes and he felt Sehuns fist form into a hold around his own hand and he looked up in surprise to Sehun, his eyes meeting the others. A lump formed in his throat and he swallowed away as he looked in the cold eyes from Sehun. "What are you doing here?" The younger suddenly asked him and Luhan blinked a few times in surprise. "You... I... I followed you here since you ran away..." Luhan suddenly felt himself like a little child under the stern gaze from the other and he looked down to the sand, biting his lower lip uncomfortably, knowing that Sehun regained his current memmory, forgetting about how he came here. "Bull." He heard Sehun say and he felt how the other suddenly started to pull him along. "You shouldn't come here." Luhan was to confused to answer Sehun and allowed the younger one to pull him along, towards the trainstation so they could go back home again.