Introduction

I can Rise

Sehun found himself sitting on the beach he always went to. It was the fifth year in row, he first started by saying those same old words he used to say before, but he had swallowed heavily and started all over again. "Can you hear me Tao? Remember when you told me that you forgot Kris his voice? I didn't understand how you could forget the voice from the person who you love so much, but I do get it now. I forgot yours... You wondered if you needed to let go and move on and now I find myself wondering the same. Tell me Tao, do I need to move on? It feels weird. Ever since you left me, there is a emptiness. You, the one like a angel, stands high in my heart, so others can't even come close to the imagine of you, of who you used to be, none of them is even a little like you... in anything.. you basically ruined my life." A bitter laugh escaped the back of his throat as he slammed his head backwards in his empty laughter, a smirk on his lips as he looked towards the sky. "You hear me? None of them is good enough. None of them will be. I will be living alone, I will die alone, and in the afterlife I will be alone to, because you are with Kris. Did you really had to leave me? Did the sea really have to take you away from me?" He sighed as he placed the bouquet of roses onto the sea, watching it being dragged away by the soft waves of the sea, moving the flowers away from him. "I hope you like the flowers which I bring you daily Tao.. The tears suddenly blinded him and he blinked multiple times, getting them out of his eyes, causing them to roll over his cheeks. "I hope that you are happy.. I miss you Tao. But it's my turn to move on." A sad smile formed on his lips as he made a waving gesture. "I'll still meet up here with you from time to time. People say ghosts don't excist, but sometimes I doubt about that, because I can feel that you are here." He turned his back towards the sea and looked up to the big house, or more the place which once was a big house. The house where he worked, where he met Tao, where he and all the others lived together. "Such a waste.. One of the patients just had to set it on fire. He said the ghosts where haunting him in his sleep. That the ghosts wanted him to get us all away from this place." He turned his head and eyed the sea from over his shoulder. "I almost start blaming you. Take care Huang Zitao." And for the last time, he started to walk away from that beach, away from the house, into a new direction, towards a new future.