Morning

I can Rise

Sehun sat up straight in his bed, his back pressed against the head of it as he looks out through the window. He had opened his curtains hours ago when he woke up. This was one of those day's where he remembered everything from how it used to be. How he worked with his own patients in the big house at sea, he remembered Tao's face and sitting with him at the beach, he remembered it all. He also remembered that once he had lost Tao, he started losing everything. Within a year, he turned depressed, his mind not wanting to move on, his heart unable to move on. In less then a year, his depression turned so bad that he found himself in the exact same position as Tao was before him. After the house getting burned down by a patient he mentally broke down. He had officially lost everything which connected him with Tao. No longer he was able to take care of his mentally unstable patients, but he became one himself. He had someone who looked after him, who helped him through the long day's and the even longer nights. Just like he once had to help Tao. He sighed and closed his eyes, enjoying the warm summer breeze which came through the small gap in the open window and he smiled faintly. Even though he now needed to travel a hour by train to get at the beach, he always thought he could smell the sea and hear the waves. Sometimes he even thought he could hear someones voice in his ears. But he knew it, he knew that he was hallucinating. It wasn't possible. He sat up in his bed and opened the window even more, leaning on the window frame and looked up to te dark sky, filled with the shining stars. "Are you looking at me Tao? Are you alone? Or with Kris?" He asked the stars, knowing he wouldn't get a answer. But talking to the stars, as if he was talking to Tao made him feel releaved. It calmed him. "I still miss you..." he then silently whispered and leaned with his arms over the frame, his knees on the bed, while he leaned with his chin on his arms. He moved his hands through the warm air, his fingers playing with the invisible wind. "More then ever I finally understand you.." A soft sigh escaped his lips as he slowly fell asleep, dreaming of a pair of arms welcoming him in a embrace and he found safety and warmth.

Luhan his first day in the new clinic was starting. He slipped on his t-shirt which had the initials of the clinic on it and sighed out of relief. At least he wouldn't look like some kind of psychiatric or doctor while walking around and working with his patients. A reason why he wanted to work here, was because it was more like a house instead of a institution. The patients and doctors all lived together, even mixed on the same floors depending on the situation of the patients. He looked around in his room. It looked warm, inviting, not even like a room in a hospital, which gave him a even warmer feeling. And of course, living, food, everything was paid. He knew he would face hard times, but since he had worked in a closed institution before, he knew he could take it. He opened his curtains and his window. It was mid-summer. It was nearing the hottest day and he enjoyed every single minute of it. He smiled brightly as the sunrays came into his room and he quickly left it to go downstairs so he wouldn't miss breakfast. He had been on a tour through the whole mansion before with another doctor from around his age, whose name was Yixing but everyone referred to him as Lay, so he knew where he needed to go to. In the cafeteria he took a plate, filled it with food and looked around. He saw a lot of patients and they all looked so well, so by the time, but knowing there were a lot more on their rooms, he couldn't help but feel uncumfortable. These were the most normal patients, who were partially able to live as normal as possible, but he somehow felt sorry for them. He spotted the different colored shirts from the doctors and once he spotted Lay's dark red shirt he quickly walked to the table and looked down at the eating people. "Hey." He said gently, smiling brightly. Lay looked up from his plate and smiled as bright back, his dimples showing and he shoved the patient next to him a little aside. "Make way Suho. Let him sit down." Lay earned a few disapproval mumbles from the patients but he didn't care as he quickly pulled Luhan down between him and Suho. "Okay guy's. Can I introduce the newest doctor around to you all? His name is Luhan." He said happily and Luhan greeted the people around them, getting different tones of greetings back and he giggled, he already liked this new place. He looked at the patient straight in front of him and he noticed the loneliness reflected in them and innerly he awh'ed, but tried to hide it. He realized that he didn't hide it well as the loneliness quickly was replaced by coldness and he saw a y look on the others face when the other quickly stood up, turned around and quickly left the cafeteria. Luhan watched him leave in confuse and he felt a poke from Lay coming, causing him to get startled. "That's one of your patients Lu." Lay said and Luhan looked at him in surprise. "Really? I didn't look into the profiles well enough yet... Who is it?" He asked and earned a soft sigh from Lay, which surprised him even more. "That's up to you to find out Lu."