t e n

Avoiding Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun, nooo! Please, let me go!" A gigantic derp frantically wriggled underneath the thick ropes enveloping him. "You can't do this to me, I'm your bro!"

 

"YAAAAH! Jongin told me that you foolishly harmed Lu Han! Is that true or false?! Even Jongdae was part of your schemes!"

 

The Incredible Hun mode: activated.

 

"That's true, I'm so sorry, Sehun."

 

"Where is your respect?! Call me Supremo!"

 

"I mean, I'm so sorry, Supremo."

 

"Better." Sehun smirked and took a sip of chocolate bubble tea to calm him down, then went back to his Incredible Hun mood.

 

"You are the reason why Lu-ge was beaten up, even though he didn't do anything wrong to me! Have you seen him walking- no, limping across the hallway? Have you seen him writhing in pain as he raises his injured hand to recite? Have you seen the damage you've caused to him?" Those words were hurled at the worrying Park Chanyeol, making him more stressed.

 

"But seriously! We were just worried about you and that girl is our only suspect! Because you and that girl are so close together, so she probably tricked you and abducted you!" Chanyeol complained, his wrists already aching and reddening from being compressed by a tight rope.

 

"And again with the 'girl'! Lu-ge is a man, not a girl! If only you knew how such a great kis- I-I mean, if only you knew how he could do more bench presses than you could ever do in your entire life!" Sehun shouted, enraged. 

 

"The next time I hear of you or any of the frat members bully anyone without my authority, you will be as dead as a doornail! And most importantly, if you ever dare touch even a single strand of Lu Han's hair, you'll be kicked out of the frat! And I literally mean that I will really kick you out of the frat, using my deadly Yehet Ohorat kicking style! UNDERSTAND?!"

 

"Nooo... not the deadly Yehet Ohorat kicking style!" Chanyeol wailed helplessly, pleading at Sehun.

 

"Do you want me to apply it on you now?!"

 

"N-no, Supremo. Please, please have mercy on this poor, dumb creature's soul." Chanyeol humbly begged.

 

"Good." The Supremo crossed his arms and went out of the dark room, leaving a confused Chanyeol behind.

 

After a few minutes, Chanyeol could hear two people talking outside the dark room. He knows that eavesdropping is bad, but still, his endless curiosity prevailed.

 

"Are you sure about this, Sehun? Wait, is this some trick that you've been planning to do against me?" The voice was muffled so Chanyeol couldn't recognize whom it belongs to.

 

"No! Not at all! I know that someone as pretty as you deserves someone equally handsome and dashing. Like a knight in shining armor, except this knight is more like a giant."

 

"I don't think so. I have to focus on my studies, and I'm not ready for a relationship yet. So, no thanks, Sehun."

 

"I'm one hundred percent sure that you will automatically be happy once you've seen my Sorry Gift for you. In this room is a very pleasant gift just for you. And you could even order him around until the graduation day, I won't even mind."

 

Order him around?! Chanyeol wondered. Now, who exactly is this 'him' they are talking about? And who isn't ready for a relationship yet? Duuude, relationships are for dumb people who can't live by themselves! I should seriously give that person a piece of my own mind!

 

The door creaked open, and Chanyeol closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. He even snored fakely.

 

Meanwhile Sehun paid no attention to his frat mate's very obvious actions. "Rise and shine, Park Chanyeol. You must've been very tired after being tied up to a chair for seven minutes, huh? Well, get ready to be more exhausted! Because I am going to introduce somebody to you~"

 

Chanyeol abruptly opened his eyes because curiosity has gotten the better side of him. But he quickly regretted it as soon as he saw the person standing before him.

 

"Meet your new master, Byun Baekhyun. And Baek, meet your new slave, Park Chanyeol. He is all yours."

 

--

 

"Now, do you have any idea for our Literature project? I am seriously drained out of ideas." Lu Han tapped on the table, anxiously waiting for his order.

 

They are in a Chinese restaurant right now to discuss the said project. Or in Sehun's point of view, to have a date.

 

He was so glad that they got the table in the farthest corner of the restaurant, wherein nobody is there except for the two of them.

 

Sehun giggled a little at his own stupid thoughts, and he unconsciously blushed again, for the enth time of the week. It has been a week since they did community service in a certain clinic- and shared their first two-sided kiss.

 

Still, Sehun considers the other one as their first one-sided kiss, because Lu Han was dreaming that time and only Sehun was awake. Of course, every kiss counts.

 

"Why are you giggling?" Lu Han inquired.

 

"Nothing." Sehun just smiled. He wanted to confront Lu Han about their first kiss... but he wasn't sure how the older boy would react.

 

He wanted to ask Lu Han if the latter really has feelings for him. Come on. It had been a week now and all they did was discuss academic activities. Plus Lu Han didn't show any signs of interest towards Sehun. Only if you count teasing as a sign of interest, that is.

 

But Sehun didn't mind. He was just happy when the two of them are together. He didn't want anything between them to be complicated. So he just kept silent about his own feelings.

 

"Aish, stop looking like a fool in public. See, you have bubble tea dribble around your lips and your chin. You are so messy." Lu Han grabbed two sheets of tissue and leaned forward to wipe Sehun's lips and chin free of bubble tea drops.

 

The Korean's heart palpitated when Lu Han's fingers accidentally touched his lips, and Lu Han paused for a moment, observing him dearly.

 

"See, you are more beautiful if your face is clean."

 

"Shut up. I'm manly, just like you."

 

"Manly, huh? Then why did I find my red Calvin Klein boxers in your bag? Did you know that that pair of boxers is my favorite? And I've shook the whole dormitory just to find it."

 

Oh no, Lu Han knows.

 

"W-why were you rummaging in my stuff?"

 

"Because I smelled the vanilla scent coming from your bag! So I was curious and I opened it and boom! My boxers is in there."

 

"Look, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter