Chapter 3

Behind the scenes

Chapter 3

2007

After a year of training, I and Minho oppa are still friends. Sometimes we would hang out or eat meals with each other if we are not busy. I’m also close with Heechul oppa but he already debuted as a Super Junior member so we rarely talk to each other.

I’m sharing a dorm with Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie. But since they’re debuting any time soon I’m often alone in the dorm at night because they’re always practicing. Tonight, I’m really bored because I have no one to talk to. Then I wondered many things and I was confused with myself because I’m so emotional today.  I realized that when my unnies debut I will be left alone in this dorm and probably I would need to move into another dorm. I wouldn’t have someone to look after me because the two unnies are so nice that they treat me as their younger sister. Because of this thought I texted Minho oppa.

 “Minho oppa?”

After a couple of minutes he replied.

“Why Ssul? What happened?” – Minho

I smiled because he replied. I was glad to know that he really cares about me.

“Nothing oppa.” – I replied

After 10 minutes he called me.

“Huh? Why is he calling?” I wondered.

I answered the call.

“Annyeonghaseyo?”  - Sulli

“Annyeonghaseyo, what happened Sulli yah?” – Minho asked and I can sense that he was a bit worried.

“I said it was nothing oppa.” – Sulli

“Then where are you?” – Minho

“I’m here at my dorm. Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie is not here. Why?” I replied wondering why he is asking this. He knows that I don’t usually go out at night.

“Come outside.” – Minho

After hearing this I immediately went to the door and opened it. I was really surprised to see Minho oppa standing there with an ice cream and some snacks.

“Oppa! “ That was the only word that got of my mouth. And we went inside the dorm.

“Sulli yah are you sad?”  Minho oppa said and I was surprised he said that.

“No. Of course not. Why are you saying that?” I denied.

 

Minho’s POV

After reading  Sulli’s text I was worried because I can sense that something is wrong so I went to the mart and bought ice cream and snacks. I know that she needs someone to talk to. Even if she doesn’t say this I can still feel that it wasn’t just nothing. While I was texting her, I was already on my way to her dorm. She was really surprised to find me there.

“Oppa!” She said. I can see and feel that she was hiding something.

We went inside the dorm.

“Sulli yah are you sad?” I said voicing out what I thought.

“No. Of course not. Why are you saying that?” She said and you can clearly see that she is lying.

“Sulli don’t lie to me. I know that you’re hiding something.” – Minho

“Ahhh, I really can’t hide anything to you. Earlier oppa because I was so bored I thought about a lot of things. Then I realized that when Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie debut, I will be left alone. I need to move to another dorm. I need to adjust again and I don’t know if my new roommates will like me. And I won’t have anyone who would look after me.” She explained having a sad expression. I was so worried about her because it’s the first time I saw her sad. She was always the one who cheers me up when I’m feeling down. Why is she so emotional tonight?

“Sulli yah stop worrying about those things. You still have me and the other trainees. You have Krystal, Luna, Victoria and many others. And if your new roommates bully you just tell it to me so I can scold them.” I said so she can feel that she still have someone who would look after her.

“Really?” – Sulli

“Really. Come on let’s eat and stop the drama.” I said trying to lighten the mood.

“Any problem is forgotten by eating so let’s eat. I bought ice cream.” I said happily.

After hearing ice cream, her face light up and then she jumped happily.

“Ice Cream? Yay!” Then she ran to the kitchen to get some spoon.

I smiled while watching her. I mean who would adore her? She’s pretty, tall and also have an amazing personality.

 

Sulli’s POV

After talking to Minho oppa I was a bit relieved and I was so touched of the care that he was giving me. During eating the ice cream and snacks he bought we decided to watch tv.  While eating we were talking random stuffs and sometimes Minho oppa was confused because of my mood. I don’t what’s with me today because I’m easily irritated and my mood switches a lot. Suddenly  I thought of something.

“Minho oppa?” – I asked using a whisper voice.

“Neh?” He replied while still focused in the tv and eating.

“I think we should make a promise.” – Sulli

That got his attention and he immediately asked me “What is it?”

“Can we promise to each other that even if we debut and become famous we’ll still contact each other?” - Sulli

“Of course. I, Choi Minho promise that I will never forget Choi Sulli and even if I get famous I will still contact her if I have time.” He said.

“I, Choi Sulli promise that I will never forget Choi Minho and even if I get famous I will still contact him if I have time.” I said.

And we sealed our promise with a pinky swear.

Minho’s POV

While Sulli was cleaning our trash I noticed something in the sofa. There I saw something when I realized what that was I was quickly shocked. It’s a bra. I was so shocked so I looked at Sulli. And I notice something in her pajamas.

“Uhmm Sulli?” – Minho

“Why oppa?” She replied with a confused tone.

“Uhmm, you uhmm you have, how should I say this?” I was stuttering because I don’t know how to tell her.

“Huh? What is it?” – She asked.

“Look… uhmm look at… look at your pajamas.” That was the only thing I said.

Sulli’s POV

I really can’t understand oppa. Why he stuttering? What did saw?

Then when he said  “Look… uhmm look at… look at your pajamas.” I quickly looked and I saw a blood stain. I quickly ran to my room to find a sanitary napkin and change but I couldn’t find one. Oh my gosh it’s so embarrassing. Minho oppa saw it. Maybe that’s why I’m having mood swings because my period is coming.

“Sulli yah are you okay?” He asked me.

“Oppa can you do me a favor? I asked.

“What is it?” – Minho oppa

“Can uhmm can you buy me a napkin?” I said even though I’m so embarrassed.

“Uhmm sure. Just wait here.” Minho oppa replied.

After hearing this I instantly smiled because Minho oppa is so caring.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s Note:

Sorry for the delay. I was having my allergies. How was Chapter 3? Do you like it? Comment your thoughts so that I will be inspired.  Should I continue the story?

 

-minsul1234567