Love Me Right

The Secrets We Keep

*Baekhyun POV*

“Baek..”             

I softly heard my name being called pulling out of my sleep, but with the roaring headache from the amount alcohol I drank last night still making me extremely groggy, I couldn’t discern where the voice was coming from. I heard it again followed by quiet giggling, confusing even farther. Slowly coming out of my daze, I opened my eyes to see a (very chiseled) chest in front of me. I noticed a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist and my own were on a pair of shoulders that belonged to the owner of the chest. I looked up and smiled when I realized who it was. Of course.. Who else would you be waking up cuddling next to other than him.. I didn’t have that much to drink.. Jeez..

I nestled my head in the crook between his neck and shoulder and was about to drift off again when I heard my name being called again, knowing exactly where it was coming from now. I opened my eyes wide and sat up a teensy bit so I could get a better look at the face of the boy next to me.

Ahh.. Baek..” He giggled.

Is he seriously having a wet dream about me while I’m right next to him?!?! WTF?!?!

I opened my mouth to yell at him and wake him up, when I felt something poking my leg and heard Chanyeol humming. I looked down and saw a huge tent building up in his sweatpants. I stared back at his chest, blushing a deep red.

Mhhmm.. Baek, you feel so good..” He called out again with a low morning voice that couldn’t described as anything but freakin y as fu--.

I felt a heat pooling in my abdomen and it moved down my groin. Chanyeol continued to vocalize his fantasies, making it harder and harder for me not to be turned by the sound of my boyfriend my name in my ear. When he did it again, I could feel that I was gonna become hard and threw the blanket off me so I could get up. I have to get out of here before this becomes a real problem.  I walked out of the room and closed the door quietly as to not wake anyone up. I sighed heavily once I managed to make it out safely and headed to the bathroom (it was morning after all). When I was done, I attempted to return to Jongin’s bedroom, hoping Chanyeol had stopped dreaming, sadly it was in vain. If anything, I think he was even louder than before. Deciding I have to make it stop before he waked up Soo and Jongin, I laid next to Yeol, poking his face lightly.

“Yeol.. Babe.. Wake up…” But he only stirred a little, not even opening his eyes.

Getting a little annoyed, I became slightly angry, but I made sure to keep quiet as I “yelled”.

“Yeol, Wake the he—up right now.. You freaking !” I said as I took my pillow and whacked him in the face with it. He squinted and groaned from the hit and rubbed his eyes to adjust to being awake.

“Baek..? What the heck was that for?” He asked sitting up a little, looking thoroughly baffled as to why I would do such a thing.

“Maybe you should ask your little that you worked up down there,” I saif gesturing toward his lower body with my head. He glanced down and his eyes became huge as he took the pillow I hit him with to cover up his crotch.

“Oh.. Uhh.. Sorry..” He said, his face turning a cute color of pink.

“Well, at least you were dreaming about me.. You would have woken up with more than a pillow to the face had that not been the case,” I teased as I punched his shoulder playfully, smirking at him.

“How did you know that it wa-“

“Let’s just say that you are a bit of a sleep talker and leave it at that.”

“Oh God.. Sorry..”

“Ehh… it’s alright I guess..” I tore my eyes away from his staring at my hands in my lap. “It was actually kind of hot..” I whispered smiling smally, not really meaning for him to hear, but apparently I wasn’t as quiet as I’d hoped.

“Really now?” He smirked, pulling me down to lay on him slightly.

“Pshh..” I breathed, not looking at his face, “Anyway, how do you plan on taking care of your little friend that decided to visit? He kind of needs to leave before anyone else wakes up.”

“Hmm.. Well I have one idea,” He whispered huskily, nibbling on my ear sensually.

“Yeol.. no, we can’t.. Soo and Jongin are right over there and his parents are in the other room, “ I tried to push him off me failing miserably. He whined a cutely in my ear, making me wanna give in but thankfully my brain was still function somewhat.

“Yeol, seriously.. We are not doing this here.. Jeez..”

“Well then can we go to my house? It’s just down the road a little and we’d be all alone. My mom is out of town with her friend for the weekend.” He nuzzled my cheek. “We were supposed to go on date today anyway.. we can just start it off in bed,” He smirked.

“Is all you want is to get in my pants?” I said as I turned away from him. He s his arms around me and pressed his body against mine. I could feel his morning wood rubbing on my a--, and I have to say, it felt oddly good. I could feel my shorts get a little tighter and groaned annoyed at my y boyfriend.

“Ughh.. Fine, but leave a note for Soo and Jongin so they don’t think we just disappeared.”

He pecked my lips and stood up extraordinarily fast with a huge grin on his face. He got his phone out to text, probably to text Jongin, then took my hand and pulled me up in one smooth motion. He intertwined our fingers then led me down out of the room with our stuff in his free hand. When did he even grab that? He almost made us run down the stairs and the next thing I know I’m buckling up in his car.

It took us about five minutes to drive to his house before we parked in his empty drive way. Thank God his mom really is gone. He opened my door and helped me out of the car, still holding my hand as he walked up hi front steps to open his door. He led me inside and as soon as I turned back around to face him after closing the door he attacked my lips and pushed me against the door.

His firm hands were slowly working their way down the curve of my back to my a--. When he finally reached it he squeezed gently, causing me to moan into his mouth. He pressed me harder into the door and I jumped up like a koala wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me up the stairs to his bedroom and laid me down on his bed softly as he climbed on top of me, his lips ravishing mine the entire time. Everything felt so good I couldn’t help but get swept away by the feeling of having Chanyeol touching me and all my defenses fell. His tongue brushed my bottom lip and I knew what he wanted. I opened up slightly giving him access. Our kisses started becoming wet and sloppy while he played with the hem of my shirt, trying to lift it up. I lifted his up for him and we parted so I could finish taking it off him, while he did the same for me. I stared at his abs, my lips unconsciously by how delicious he looked. He smirked knowingly. He leaned in and whispered against my lips.

“Like what you see?”

I hummed against his lips as he took my hands to feel down his chest. I shivered as I touched each indent of his muscles and threw my arms around his neck to deepen our kissing.

“I want to hear you..” He groaned as he moved down my jawline toward my neck. He found my pink buds and began on them, causing me to let out a shameless moan.

“Ahhh.. Yeol.. Ohh..” I gasped.

He slowly moved down my chest toward the elastic of my sweatpants. He grabbed it with his teeth and smoothly pulled them down. I gasped from the cold air hitting my shaft while he tossed my pants away.

“You weren’t wearing underwear?” He smirked as he left ghost kisses along my upper thigh.

“I don’t when I sleep.. ahh..” I groaned as he teasingly the pre- off the tip of my length.

“God, your body is so fu—in hot Baek, I get harder just looking at your y body..”

I grabbed the pillow next to my head and covered my face with it.

“D-Don’t t-talk like t-that!” I yelled muffled through the pillow.

“Yah, don’t hide from me.. and why not? You don’t like it?” He asked, I could sense a hint of hurt in his voice.

“Aniya.. It’s.. It’s just.. It’s just that it makes me feel  crazy when you say things like that and I get embarrassed because of how easily you can make me feel so !” I yelled again through the pillow. He chuckled and took the pillow out of my face. His lips met mine and we kissed for a good while before we parted for oxygen.

“Baek, you make me feel the same way just as easily, that’s why I say things like that, because it’s exactly how I feel and I can’t contain it inside. You should know just how unbelievably and effortlessly seductively y you are. Every time you moan my name I swear I could right then and there.” His faced turned pink and he scratched the back of his head, I could tell he felt a little awkward ebing so truthful, it made my heart jump from how cute he was. He looked back down at me with serious eyes.

“I love you Baek, you are my whole world and when I’m around you all I want is you next to me, in my arms. I get so frustrated at school when I can’t so simple things like hold your hand or give a kiss goodbye. I can’t help but stare at you from a distance because I long to be with you all the time. Not just ually, just being around you and hearing your voice is good enough to keep me happy forever. But, I would be lying if I said that I didn’t think about how great your a—looks all the time, hehe” He looked down biting his lip.

How many times does this man plan on taking my heart? I lifted his chin up so his eyes met mine and I pecked his lips lovingly and smiled at him. He grinned back at me. I sat up a little so I could whisper in his ear.

“I would be lying to if I said that hearing you talk like that didn’t get me excited.” I nibbled on his ear softly, feeling a bit more confident in myself after hearing him open up to me. His breath caught as he moaned lightly in my ear and I felt my length twitch at the arousing sound and his hot breath.

“Yeol.. I want you.. so bad..” I grunted as he started leaving hickeys on my neck. I heard a drawer open and I knew what he was doing when I heard a cap open.

“You want me to what Baekkie? What do you want me to do to you?” He asked sensually against my skin. I felt a slick finger tease my entrance slowly and I tightened my grip on his back from the pleasure.

“Ahhhh..” I let out as he worked the first finger in my hot cavern. He pulled out and I whined beggingly.

“Say it..” He demanded as he let his tongue play with my tight hole sinfully.

“Oh God.. Yeol Please Fu—me.. Ohhh.. I need you to take me hard!” I moaned loudly.

I felt two fingers abuse my hole after that.

“Da--, this dirty side of you is freakin y as he—Baek.”

He pushed a third finger inside me and I whimpered, clawing into his back a little.

“Did I hurt you baby? Oh god I’m sorry I just got so into it..” He babbled as he started to take his finger out. I grabbed his wrist to stop him and he looked up at me confused.

“I’m ready, just take me..”

“A-Are you sure? I haven’t prepared you very much..”

“I-I can’t wait any longer.. I need you inside me.. now”

Yeol nodded hesitantly and removed his fingers completely. He took the pillow I had earlier and put it under my hips so he could get a good angle. He prepared himself and threw the bottle away, I heard it hit the floor somewhere. He lined up to my entrance and looked up at me for reassurance. I nodded and shut my eyes.

He slowly entered my hot cavern and I yelped a little from the slight pain. He stopped and I pulled him down to kiss him passionately so he knew to keep going. Soon the pain turned into pleasure as he entered me all the way and my hissing turned into sighing.

He started to move slowly and we both began to breathe heavily. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started to pound into me more roughly as I bit his lip.

“Ahh Yeol!.. Faster!” I begged and he complied more than willingly picking up hi pace rapidly.

“Oh God.. Jes—Baek you are so fu—in tight.. Uhhh!” He moaned into my mouth. I felt a tingling in my abdomen and knew I wouldn’t last very long with the way things were headed. He rubbed my sweet spot and I moaned loud, not caring anymore.

“Oh Yes! Right there.. Oh please Yeol, Harder!” I begged.

He slammed into me again hard hitting the same spot again and I screamed in pleasure, seeing white behind my eyelids.

“Ahh.. Baek, I think I’m gonna-“ He groaned. I felt my coming soon as well and we were both shamelessly as our skin slapped together.

“I want you to fill me up.. I want be close!” I said in between moans as his paced became even more sporadic, if that was even possible. I began myself, swept away in everything.

“Ohh Baek!” He cried as he came, filling me up with his liquid. The amazing, full feeling it gave me and the way he moaned my name caused me to all over our chests immediately after and my back arched up in ecstasy.

We both breathed erratically as he pulled out, it felt strange. He collapsed next to me, his chest heaving up and down and sweat beading by his temple. I turned to him and caressed his cheek. He gazed at me sweetly and pecked my lips.

“You are so amazing Baek, I don’t know what I would do without you..” He said, pulling me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“You won’t ever have to know. I’m never leaving, okay?” I said, holding out my pinky. He took it in his own and smiled adorably.

“Okay.”

I laid down on his bare chest and drew circles on his arm.

“We should get cleaned up.. After all we still have our date today!”

“Mmmmh.. I don’t wanna move yet!” I whined cutely, tightening my arms around his neck.

“I know, but we have to.. I don’t want you getting sick.. come one.” He sat up, nuzzling my face with his nose to coax me. When I still didn’t budge, he tickled my side. I giggled and gave in quickly.

“Okay, Okay.. Mercy..” I yelled as I got up and ran into the bathroom. Yeol chased after me and picked me up from behind spinning me around. We both laughed and he set me down kissing me gently.

“Close the door, it’s cold.” I said sassily. He chuckled and did as I asked.

“As you wish my beautiful Baek.” I blushed as he said that.

Is there a limit to how many times you can fall in love with one person?


I AM ALIVE!!! I know I haven't updated in a long while!! I am soooo sorry. I had a huge exam and now I have finals with school ending, but I made sure to make time to update because you guys deserve it!!

Thank you guys so much for your encouraging comments and OMG 120 subbies!! <3 <

I thought I should give you guys a nice smexy chap to make up for being a bad author-nim.. The date will be next and then Kaisoo's day togther will come also!

I will try to update soon, I swear!!! After this week I am out of school so updates should come like they used to :)

(Sorry for the cliche title lol)

Anyhoo

-unni