Married Couple

Marry Me

 

Q: Was being a football superstar your dream?

“I don’t really think that I had a definite dream when I was young. I was more of the happy-go-lucky type of person, always playing around. But I really do love football, and I wanted to be a professional player so maybe that’s what triggered it.”

Q: Now that you’ve finally accomplished your wanting of becoming a professional football player, a superstar at that, is there anything more you can wish for?

“Maybe a more stable life, after being in the industry for so long, nothing beats a private vacation.”

Q: There are rumors of you retiring? Is that true? You’re still just 25; you’re so young why are you retiring?

“I just have to say… It’s not retiring, more like taking a long break. After the accident during the last game, I need to tend to my physical health and make sure it won’t be a burden for me in the future.”

Q: We received information about you thinking of settling down with your girlfriend. How true is this?

“Well, I would be a big fat liar if I said we haven’t talked about it. We did, but nothing formal as of now. As you know, my girlfriend is a very private person so when the media asks her about this stuff, she tends to ignore them, resulting other people to assume that we are.

Q: Since we’re in this talk, are we going to be hearing the wedding bells soon?

“What I’m sure is it won’t be soon. That’s a definite fact.”

Q: Do you have any message for your fans?

“I would like to thank everyone who supported us at the last game of the national team. And to my fans who dearly supported us in every game. Thank you.”

Hana turned off the TV, sitting back on her swivel chair. Things never changed, they’re still the usual, respecting each other’s lives.

*Knock**Knock*

“Yes, come in…” Hana tidied herself, sitting up straight.

“Miss Hwang, Miss Lee is here for you.”

“Let her in.” Hana instructed. “Hey...” Hana stood up greeting Heerin when she entered her office.

“Hana.” Heerin grins.

“How are you? When did you arrive?” Hana lead them into the couches.

“A week ago. I told Key I should go see you after we arrived but he’s gone all-hubby to me now.” Heerin sighed.

After Key and Heerin got married, they stayed in Los Angeles for a year and went back for a short vacation.

“Of course he would, just wait a month more and he’ll turn into a super-daddy to your kid.” Hana said pointing at Heerin’s 8-month-big tummy.

Heerin laughs nodding at Hana’s statement. “I just sneaked out in this state. You see, I really wanted to visit you and Minho but Key is stricter than my mom.”

Hana laughs hearing all sorts of complaints from Heerin because of Key. “Look at you; you’re turning to a mom soon. I assume that you’re very happy.”

“Of course.” Heerin agrees.

“So, how have you been, how’s life in Los Angeles?”

“Well, it’s kinda boring, I don’t have any friends, just Key’s old friends from way back, and we don’t see each other that much so I usually talk to Key the whole day.” Heerin complains. “But we went to see different places on the first half year of our marriage.”

“Yah! Where did you go? I thought you stayed in L.A.?”

“Yea, about a week, then we went to London, then to Barcelona, Athens… I don’t know the rest, but we went to Tokyo, and that’s how the baby was formed.” They both laughed at Heerin’s statement.

“Is she a honeymoon baby?” Hana asked.

“I think so and it’s a boy. When we went back to L.A, I was two months pregnant. And Key started these weird habits every morning, waking up so early just to prepare my breakfast, be there when I feel the morning sickness.”

Hana was touched seeing her friend being well taken care of Key. “I’m so happy for the both of you, this baby would be so lucky to be your first born child. And I think he will be spoiled a lot by Key.”

“That’s a sure fact.” Heerin laughed. Hana stood up hearing the phone rings.

“Excuse me; I need to answer the phone.” She stood next to her table and pick up the receiver. “Okay, let him in.” After Hana hangs up, she turned to Heerin. “Key’s out there.” Hana went back to sit beside Heerin when Key opens Hana’s door.

“Yah, Lee Heerin, did you know how worried I was when I didn’t see you at home?” Key asked sitting beside her wife.

“I’m so sorry…” Heerin sulked and hugged Key. “I told you I want to go see Hana and Minho but you’ve been holding me hostage at home.”

Hana was amused to see them so lovey-dovey. Not like they haven’t been so mushy before they get married, but seeing them in other side, not so playful like before but those serious married couples. “Waah, really, you two have grown up.” Hana commented.

“Yah, Hwang Hana, what are you trying to say?” Key asked.

“Nothing, nothing. I just never imagined you two to change after you got married. I thought everything will still be as childish as ever.”

“YAH!” The two shouted at her making Hana cover her ears.

“That was a joke, okay? Seriously…” Hana stood up shaking her head in disbelief walking back to her table.

“So, what have you been up to?” Key asked Hana, following her with his gaze.

Hana shrugged sitting down on her chair, looking at the papers on her table. “Well, the usual. Busy with things here in the office.”

“You know, honestly speaking, I never thought that you would be some workaholic office girl.” Heerin nodded to herself.

“She’s not just an office girl. She’s a business tycoon.” Key corrected.

“I’m not workaholic. It’s just that there’s so much to do.” Hana defended.

“That’s basically it; you have tons of things to do. I bet you don’t even have time to go out for dinner with Minho.” Heerin pointed out.

Hana just nodded. “But we try to. That’s good, right?”

Key looked at Heerin, seeing his wife shake her head left and right. “I don’t think so too.” He told Heerin. “Where is he anyway?”

“He just finished a press conference.”

“Press conference for what?” Key asked turning the TV on to see nothing but a bunch of CFs.

“He didn’t tell you guys?” Hana asked, pulling out an old newspaper and tossing it to Key. “He was caught in an accident during the last minute of the game last month, so he was in the hospital for two weeks.”

“Is it bad?” Heerin asked looking at the newspaper.

Hana laughed all of a sudden. “No, it was actually nothing but he insisted on saying it was bad so he could rest in the hospital.”

“That cheeky guy and his ways.” Key chuckled. “Is he coming here today?”

“Yea…” Hana looked at her wrist watch. “He will be here in twenty minutes; we’re going out lunch together. Join us. We haven’t seen each other for a year.”

“But–” Key was interrupted by Heerin’s squinted eyes. “Okay, okay, fine, we’re going.” Heerin smiled and gave Key a peck on the cheeks after making Hana laugh at them.

----------------------------------------------

GUILTY. I rushed this chapter so it's not that good...

To all the readers who love KeyRin, YAY! They're married! And a baby on the way...

But what about Minho and Hana?

Don't forget to leave me comments... I'll try to update as soon as I can.. :))