Close The Case,

My Devil`s Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun, the police officer who got the five teenagers case, sighted as he had to stay past midnight to find any clues about the case. Everyone is already home, except for him, the director said that he is the best one in finding clues, so here he is.

 

“Why it has to be me? There was Yixing and Minseok, they’re better!” Baekhyun sulked under his breath, as he starred at the scary looking house, it was creepy, yet a piece of art because it looked like an old mansion . “If this house wasn’t creepy and full of insects and obliviously 6 persons were killed here, I’d have bought it already,” He turned around, sensing someone was behind him, but frowned when he found nothing. “Don’t get afraid, Baekhyun, it’s just your imagination!” He told his self, trying not to freak out .

 

He took a few steps closer to the stairs, slowly pressing on each of it afraid it will fall down. He shivered as he felt someone watching him, but clearly there was no one here, he turned around and let sight out of relieve when he found nothing . But if only he turned to his left, he would have noticed the blood eyes starring at him from the eyes of the paint placed on the wall.

 

He steped inside the crime scene and covered his mouth from the very bad smell, “In bloody hell what is this smell?!” He cursed as he grabbed his flashlight tightly, noticing something moving in one corner . “What is there? Is somebody there?” He shouted as he directed the flashlight into that corner, and a big spider was moving . “What the ?!” One thing, well, two thing he was afraid of, the director when he is angry and insects, especially spiders .

 

The spider ran away and hid in somewhere Baekhyun couldn’t see, as Baekhyun cringed and decided to continue searching. He noticed something, more like an eye, starring at him from a hole in the floor, he gulped and took a few steps closer, noticing the eye was gone and a black hole was seen. He headed outside the room, to the basement . It wouldn’t be bad to check is there is something, would it? It could be his imagination playing tricks on him in the end .

 

“Take a deep breath, Baekhyun, in and ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter