She's My Twin In Evilness...

My Devil`s Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Director Kim, or Kim Jongin, walked inside the old house. He needed to figure out what the hell is wrong with this house and the 7 bodies, including Yixing and Baekhyun from his team, and who the hell is killing them.

 
But being the smart person he is, he didn’t go alone. He went with a psycho, a supernatural expert, his name is Oh Sehun and he is so mysterious. It’s funny how he and one of the victims share the same name, but not the exact same face. Aside from that, 3 more cops if anything happened.

 


“Jongin-shi, do you mind if I walk in the crime scenes?” Jongin turned his head the psycho`s way. “Ha?....Oh, yeah. You can, but make sure not to ruin anything that is important.” The psycho nodded and ran upstairs. Jongin stared at the stairs for a few moments before walking upstairs.

 


He can’t trust anyone that easily, and specially when that person is a psycho. “What are you doing exactly?” He asked, eyeing the guy who was knocking on the walls. “Huuuush!” Jongin rolled his eyes and leaned against the door with his eyes following the psycho`s actions, until he stopped and had a weird look at his face. “Anything important?” He asked as the psycho stared at him for a brief second before he continued what ever he was doing. “God, I feel like I’m talking to a statue. I didn’t bring you here to play a mystery!” Jongin yelled as the psycho glared at him. “Shut up and let me continue my job!” The two glared at each other before Jongin walked out of the room.

 

 

“Minseok!” He called wanting the mentioned guy to bring him coffee or tea. Jongin frowned when he heard no respond. “Jongdae!” He called for another cop, but still no answer. He stepped down the stairs, and called for the last one, “Chanyeol?”. Okay, something is going on.

 


Jongin grabbed his gun tightly and checked everywhere, but no glimpse of them. “Psycho!” He yelled as he ran upstairs. “Psycho!” He yelled as he opened the door and the psycho gave at him with a puzzled look. “Thanks god, there is something happening, I can’t find my cops!” Jongin said as the psycho raised an eyebrow. “Maybe they went to buy coffee. Anyways, this place is haunted. A dark spirit, it has something relat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter