Mind Your Own Business For Your Own Good.

My Devil`s Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 teenagers, Seo hyun, Lu han, Yoon a, Se hun and Yuri, they lived in the same neighbored as Kim Tae yeon. Seo hyun`s house was the nearest so, they would watch her from there . But, they weren’t cable of seeing her movements, since she always closes the curtains and never lightens a lamp . One day, they waited for her to go out of the house, so they could go and get in her house .

They were about to leave Seo hyun`s house, when she came back again and didn’t get out after in that day . “It’s okay, we can do it tomorrow!” Yoon a said, as they bid their goodbyes to Seo hyun, totally not noticing the eyes glaring at them from distance . If only they waited for a few seconds, they would have heard a scream coming from there .

 

 

 

The next day, they gathered as usual in Seo hyun`s house waiting for Tae yeon to come out, but she never did . “God, she isn’t going to get out . Let’s go and eat something, I’m starving!” Lu han stated, as they agreed with him and stood up . But, if only they waited for another minute, they could have seen her walking out of the house, with a wide smirk placed on her lips .

 

 

 

The day after, they didn’t go to Seo hyun`s place, they agreed with Seo hyun that if she saw her coming out of the house, she would give them a call and they would meet in front of Tae yeon`s house, it’s easier that way .

Seo hyun was lying in her bad while looking at her phone, bored, she was bored . She glanced at the window and jolted from her bed . She immediately texted the others telling them to meet with her in front of Tae yeon`s house .

 

 

In 5 minutes, they gathered in front of the old, scary looking house . “Ready?” Se hun asked, as they nodded, before holding the handle, the door opened and they were surprised as it was unlocked . “Lucky day?” Lu han asked, trying to brighten the mood as the girls chuckled nervously . Yuri took the lead, while Seo hyun clinched into Lu han`s shirt tightly and he was kind-of holding her because he his self was afraid, meanwhile Yoon a was holding into Se hun`s hand tightly, making him a little revealed .

 

The decoration was old, and spiders webs was separated all over it, it wasn’t that big place, but it had a big ceiling filled with dust and spiders web . “Creepy!” Yuri muttered, but screamed after as a bid spider passed on her leg and it was heading Seo hyun`s way . “God, Lu han, help me!” Seo hyun jumped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter