CHAPTER 2 : New Students?! "HeHe.." >:D

You are.. THE ONE & ONLY !!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/540434_184395011683400_793413431_n.jpg

(here they are.. the new students! XD)

 

At the canteen..

"Kringggggg!!!" the bell rang..

 

"Ah~ seem recess time is over, let's head to our class." Yu Nie said to Min Woon.

On their way to their class, Yu Nie saw three black expensive cars park at the parking lot..

"Omo.. Min Woon-ah~ look at that.." said Yu Nie, impressed.

"Urghhh.. Yu Nie-ah~ you know I doesn't have any interest in this kind of thing? Just let 'em be!" said Min Woon.

So.. they head straight to their class..

 

In the class room..

- Class started -

"Ok, class! Today we are very lucky to have three new students with us!" said Mr. Yong, their bio teacher.

All the boys and girls started to whispering.

"Yah.. are they boys or girls?" whispered them.

Boys hoping their are all girls while the girls otherwise..

While Min Woon and Yu Nie just act cool like its just nothing happened, as Yu Nie already has a boyfriend.. so she doesn't care their are boys or girls.

"Class, SILENT!!.. Ok new students, you can come in now!" ordered Mr.Yong

The girls started to SCREAM !!!! They are all boys! Meanwhille the boys are giving the new boys death look because of jealousy..

"You guys may introduce yourselves to the class!" said Mr.Yong

"Annyeong! Lee Min Ho imnida! You can call me Min Ho" he said politely

"Hello!! :D Dong Woon imnida, Son Dong Woon! You may call me Dong Woon." Dong Woon said cheerfully.

"Annyeong!~ Joo Won imnida.." said Joo Won eventhough he was too lazy to said it.

"Please takea good care of us!" they said together..

"Huh.." Suddenly Min Woon smirked! All students were staring at her but she just ignored them.

"You guys may sit now.. there are severals empty sits." said Mr.Yong

Min Ho take a seat which is behind the class eventhough many girls offering sits next to them.

Dong Woon sit behind Min Woon and the boys stared at him because sitting near to their princess.

While Joo Won, try to find a sit which is away from Dong Woon, his old enemy.

"Ok.. class lets begin!.. Bla.. Bla.. Blaa..~"

- Class ended -

 

The school is over..

Min Woon is waiting for her driver to pick her up as she refused to drive to school.

Suddenly..

"Hey beautiful girl! Wanna take a ride? Come in I'll send you home! .. ;) " Joo Won said and winked to Min Woon

"Bo? Just go to H.E.L.L !!" said Min Woon hatefully.

Joo Won doesn't want to give up..

"Oh come on! Beautiful girl like you shouldn't wait here alone.." Joo Won persuade.

Without a doubt..

"Ok fine.." Min Woon said with an evil smile on her face, seems like she has an evil plan to broke this guy heart..

She get in the car an sit down and..

'SPLASHHH!' Min Woon pour water onto Joo Won's face and smirked!

Joo Won shouted at Min Woon as he saw she get out of his car and walking towards her driver's car.

"Kyahhh!! Wait!" But Min Woon as usual, ignored him and shows..

   

(Not real Min Woon.. XD)

"Huh! You just wait beautiful girl! Soon you'll be MINE !.. Aishhh!! I'm all wet here.. that girl.." mumbles Joo Won and drove back home to clean up.

 

Joo Won's house..

"Aigoo! Dear! Why are you all wet?" ask Joo Won's mother

"Omma.. its nothing, ok?" Joo Woon said calmly and kiss his mother's forehead, then go to his room (told ya.. he is secretive!)

"Huh!! Just wait" mumbles Joo Won after he done taking bath.

"Oaahhh~~" Joo Won yawn and go straight to bed..

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

-Anyway.. hope you guys like it..-

-pls.. do subscribes and comments-