CHAPTER 1 : My Routine in School's Life..

You are.. THE ONE & ONLY !!

At Min Woon house..

'Tititt.. tititt' sound the digital alarm clock!

"Oh SH!T.. it already 7.00 am! This is not going to happen again!!" Guess what? HAHA.. she late again, for the THIRD time!

"Arghhh!!" shouted Min Woon and run like hell to the bathroom as she reach the towel.

 

"Min Woon-ah..are you done? I'm going now, honey! The driver is waiting for you.. hurry up! shouted her mother.

"Omma.. it is not my fault I am late! You the one who doesn't wake me up! Aishhh.." she shouted back.

 

After a few minutes..

"I'm done!" she said while running downstairs.

"Ok, then.. lets go honey or else.. you'll get a punishment.. haha~!" mother.

 

At the school..

The prefect is about to close the gate..

"Kyahhh!! Wait..!" Min Woon shouted, almost heard by everyone!

"Omo.. this heart breaker again! Always late.. Make me shock only la.. Aishh!" mumbles the prefect before Min Woon get there.

"Thanks, dude!" Min Woon said.

"Ok.. WHATEVER! Just get LOST..!" said the prefect.

 

"Huh.. What the hell with that girl?! Does she have any problem with me? I only said thanks.. aishh!" Min Woon said in her heart while running straight to her classroom.

 

In the classroom..

"Min Woon-ah~.. Whoaa.. you late again huh? Serve you right.. Who ask you to play with the internet till late night?! Thank God the teacher isn't here yet!" Scold Yu Nie to Min Woon.

"Hey.. at least I doesn't get any punishment you know?!.. Haha" she said to her BFF.

"Its lucky for you then! .. haha.." said Yu Nie.

 

-The class started (Math class)-

"Hello.. Good Morning class!" Greeted the Math teacher, Mrs. Shin.

"Good Morning Mrs. Shin!" Greeted the class back.

"Today.. I'm gonna give you guys some quiz!" said Mrs. Shin.

"Aishhh!! I hate this quiz sometimes.." Whispered Yu Nie to Min Woon.

"Well.." Min Woon couldn't finish yet, suddenly Mrs. Shin called her name..

"Min Woon, -18 / 3 x 11 equal to?" ask Mrs. Shin.

"err.. err.. Ah!! .. equal to 45 Mrs. Shin!" she answered.

"Good.. and next is.. Bla.. Bla.. Bla..    ..!"

-The Math class ended-

 

At the canteen..

      <-- "pls accept this!" XD

"Oh My Princess.. Min Woon, please accept this flower and this lunch box! I made it myself especially for you! Muahhh~" beg one of the boys who admired he very much till willing to die for her..

"Noo! My Princess.. please, please, please.. accept mine which is better than his!" beg the other boy.

"Noo!! Accept mine!"

"No.. mine is better!"

"Mine please!"

"Mine!"

..Argued the boys..

"KYAAHHHH!!! Stop it! You damn guys are making me crazy.." Shouted Min Woon, angry.

"Ok, fine! Put all of those in this box.. :) " odered Min Woon with an attractive smile.

Of course the boys starting to nuts with Min Woon attractive smile. They hurried put all their gift into the box as Min Woon ordered.

Suddenly..

"Ahjussi!!" Shouted Min Woon to the workers at the canteen while running towards them.

"Here take this for your lunch!" Said Min Woon with a sweet smile.

"Thank you Miss Moon! You are really kind." Said one of the workers.

"Its ok.. by the way, just call me Min Woon or Miss Min Woon.. don't be too formal!" said Min Woon and smile.

"Yahh! Yu Nie lets go!" shouted Min Woon.

"Oh.. Ok!" Yu Nie shouted back.

"Thanks guys.. for the lunch and the flowers! HaHA ~" Said Yu Nie to the boys..

All the boys.. shock and disappointed.. they all said.. "Noo.. Min Woon.. I wil not give up on you My princess!! <3" But Min Woon just ignored them..

 

Min Woon and her BFF go sit at the corner of the canteen.. They knew the girls are giving death look to them but they just ignored them.

"Omo..Min Woon-ah, this is going to be your everyday routine in school .. HAHA!" Said Yu Nie.

"Haha.. I guess so. I love my hobby..!" Min Woon said.

"Breaking boys heart huh?.." asked Yu Nie.

"Yup..! Absolutely." she answered.

They both laugh as loud as they can..

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

-Hmm.. hope you guys like it..-

-pls.. do subscribes and comments-