CHAPTER 3 : The Argument! > Min vs. Min

You are.. THE ONE & ONLY !!

Min Woon's house..

"Morning omma!" Min Woon said and hugged her mother tightly.

"What are you cooking?" Min Woon asked.

"Morning dear, I'm cooking pancakes for your breakfast! Hmm.. its weird that you wakes up so early.. Haha~"said her mother.

"Omma~.. Its not weird!! Am I always wakes up so late, huh?" Min Woon asked and pouted.

"Haha.. Yes, yes you are!" mother while putting the pancakes on a plate.

"Ok, lets STOP talking and START eating!" jokes her mother.

Both mother and daughter eating peacefully and silently..

Suddenly Min Woon break the silent..

"Oh! Omma.. where is appa?" asked Min Woon curiously.

"Umm.. umm.. a-a-appa eh? Hmm.. as usual, go to work early in the morning.. Mianhae dear.." explained her mother, guilty.

"Ani.. omaa~ Its not your fault why are you apologizing? I don't really care anyway if appa can't breakfast with us.. I understand that he is a very very very busy man.." Min Woon said with a fake smile.. she doesn't want to show she actually dissapointed of her father..

"Dear! You driving to school or you want the driver to send you?" her mother try to change the topic.

"I think.. I want the driver! Hee~" Min Woon giggles..

"Dear.. I think you should take a look at the clock now.."

"Omo.. bye omma!" Min woon said and kiss her mother's cheek. She run like hell to the car.

"Bye dear!! Take care!" shouted her mother.

 

At the school..

"Yo! Bro!!" said a voice..

Hyun Joong shock and quickly turn behind to see who is it..

"Ah~ Its you, the new students!" said Hyun Joong

"Yah, Bro! I have a name and my name is Lee Min Ho not 'new student' !" scold Min Ho

"And my name is not B.R.O ! Haha.. Hello~ I'm Kim Hyun Joong" said Hyun Joong

"Hmm.. what are you doing just now..? Looks like its an illegal huh?!" Min Ho said and smirked

"Kyahh! Low down your voice!! Its not illegal it just something that breaking the school rules.. daa~" Hyun Joong said, almost whispering..

"Soo~ It is an illegal thing! haha~" Min Ho ...

"Yeah 'kinda'.. so what? wanna join huh?"

"Hmm.. lemme think.. NO!.. Kay I won't tell anybody.. IF.. you take me for a 'ride' around the school and be my servant for a while.. What do you say?" suggest Min Ho.. more than threaten Hyun Joong.. XD

"For the 'ride' I agree but.. not agree with the 'servant' thingy!!" Hyun Joong said..

"Oh come on!! Or I'll tell EVERYONE!!!" Min Ho said and smirked..

"Ok fine! FINE! Satisfied?" Hyun Joong said angrily..

"Cool BRO, cool~!"

"Lets go for the 'ride' .. I guess?" the 'servant' said..XD

"Here.. since you 're y servant now.. carry my bag.. HAhA!"Min Ho said and LOL. While Hyun Joong is regretting with his decision to be Min Ho servant..

They both were walking in the hallway and chit-chatting..

Suddenly..

'BaNnnGgg!!' Min ho and Min Woon bump with each other and their eyes met..

  

Min Woon quickly pushed him and.. 

"Kyahh!! Are you blind or something?!!" Min Woon said angrily..

"KYAHHH!! You are the one.. who knocked me first! You, stupid old lady!" Min Ho defending himself..

Boys and girls gathered around them watching the argument between the queenka and the new tallest student.. The girls are supporting Min Ho while the boys are otherwise..

"Bo?? stupid old lady ? You are the way to much, babo ert!!! Arghhhh!" wow.. haven't seen Min Woon this stress.. xP

"Kyahh! Who do you think you are, huh?!!" Min Ho shouted back..

"I'm Min Woon.. MOON MIN WOON!!" she shouted her own name

  

"Just go back to the 'MOON' where you supposed to be!" Min Ho smirked..

"THAT'S IT!!!!!!!" Min Woon grab a cup of water from a student and.. she bravely punch Min Ho face and pour the water wo him. ( hmm dunno why she juz love to play with water.. XD)

"Chingu-ah.. are you ok?" Hyun Joong asked Min Ho

"Oppa.. are you ok? does it hurt?" a girl who admired him asked while softly wipe his wet face..

"I'm ok? Of course I'm NOT! Can't you guys see my nose is bleeding?" Min Ho angry because of their stupidity.. XD

"Oppa! You cannot lose to that b!tch! I hate her.. how could she call you babo.. whatever.." said the girl

"Yah.. Min Ho.. I think you should just let her go! You dunno yet how the real she! She is a dangerous, coldhearted, stubborn and evil planner girl!" Hyun Joong advised..

"No! I will not and will NEVER.. let her go! She don't know yet.. who am I!" Min Ho resisted..

 

In the classroom..

"Huh! Serve that new student right!" said a boy to his friends..

"Yeah! we agreed!" said his friends, happy..

"Argghhhh!!! No one ever humiliated my family name like he did!!" said Min Woon, frustrated..

"Chilex.. Min Woon.. that guy just angry and can't control himself and its also your fault, you  shouldn't call him babo ert!" Yu Nie said..

While Joo Won just staring at Min Woon and said..

"Wow.. who ever that boy, did that to her.. just to much.. aishh.. poor beautiful girl..!" mumble him

"Huh.. you thought she will give up that way?! No way.. oppa.. you dunno yet the real her! Don't ever show your mercy to her! Just stay away from her! ^_^" said a girl who heard what he said just now and gave him a cute smile..

"Omo.. you make me shock cutie! ^^.. Seems like you hate her huh?" Joked Joo Won with the cute girl..

the girl blushed.. "Oppa~ Not only me but many girls hate her.. because she take all boys from us.." she pouted, try to steal Joo Won heart..

"Hmm.. so thats the story.. but doesn't seem she like the boys.." Joo Won said, still try to defend the beautiful queenka..

the cute girl remain silent and.. "Ouh.. my name is Joo Eun and you can call me cutie!" she try to change the topic.. and smile

"Ok cutie.. haha~!" Joo Won laugh with a low tone..

 

On the way to home..

Min Woon is walking home because the car had send to be repaired..

"Min Woon-ssi!!" someone call her name and run towards her.. Its Dong Woon.

"Here.. y-your necklace!.. .. Y-y-you left it at the hallway.." he said while gasped for air..

"Owh! Thanks.. this is my precious necklace!" Min Woon thanked him and glad that she doesn't lost it as it is a birthday present gave by her father.. a necklace written her name on it..

"I must drop it when I fell just now..!" explain her..

"Maybe.. my name is Dong Woon.. " introduced himself to Min Woon..

"I have no interest in knowing you.. so.. just go away.. not because you only found my necklace, you can be friend with me! huh! B.Y.E,, idiot!" Min Woon said in a cool way and left Dong Woon..

"Hmm.. she is not bad as what the cute girl said about her.." he mumble..

 

*Flashback*

"Dong Woon oppa!.. Hello~!" said a girl and gave him a cute smile

"Hello.. can i ask you about someone?"

"Sure! everything for you oppa!" said the cute girl back..

"How can you describe about her?.." asked Dong Woon while pointing to Min Woon..

"Ouh.. she is very very very good bad girl! She stole all the boys from us, the girls! She love to break the boys heart.. we feel sorry to the boys.. aishh.. what they see in her? Oppa! Don't try to get close to her or else.. she broke your heart too!" said the girl, try to convince Dong Woon and pouted..

"ahh~ .. what a cutie! What is your name?" Dong Woon said and pinch the girl's cheek..

"Joo Eun and oppa can call me Eunii!" she said in a cute way.. ==' ( omg what a pretender!)

"Aww.. cute nickname .. Eunii!" said Dong Woon and pinch her cheek again..

*Flashback end*

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

-lemme describe Joo Eun!-

Joo Eun :

*a two-faced girl*

*Maybe outside, she is cute! but actually she is the devil than Min Woon is!*

*BEF(Best Enemy Forever) of Min Woon, she hate her so much!*

*She is actually a good friend of Min Woon when 15 years old an incident happened, thay start to not being friend! *

*she admired all the 3 new students and doesn't want them to get closed to Min Woon!*

 

-quite a boring chapter huh? ><-

-hmm.. hope you guys like it..-

-pls.. do subscribes and comments-